Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.3.1

14 posts in this topic

We are pleased to announce our first maintenance release to 1.3. We have received your bug reports and implemented fixes according to those. The program now integrates with the new Windows 7 taskbar and we have merged with StrongDC++ 2.40. There's lots more, so check out the changelog.

An important change to the installer allows the user to install the Settings directory to AppData per account. If you run multiple instances, we recommend you uncheck this box:

A special thanks to the new translators, providing ApexDC++ in your language (more to come).

Download: ApexDC++ 1.3.1 | Plugins | Donate (thank you)

We have also changed the archive format we use to release files to the 7zip format (7-zip is free open source multi-format file archiver) for much better compression. But have no fear, if you used WinRAR to open our files before it should still be able to do the job for you just fine.

However, if you were using WinRAR or some other archive utility, and feel like trying something new... since 7-zip is free and open source. We recommend you to give it a try, you stand nothing to loose :angry:.

Wow, it's good news. :angry:

I hope new versions come more regular :wacko:

P.S. Maybe we will see autoupdate system like utorrent?.. :w00t:

yeah, good news. 7zip is very great and unfortunately not very popular format.

does last /r /w or /me message in main chat leaving in that bar just under the chat come from strongdc ?

This is awesome! And good job going with 7-Zip. I've been using it for years now, and it's good to see more people using it.

woot???

did i read the changelog right??

is there a native 64-bit apex out?

if so... i will provide 1(one) internet to the guilty parties..=)

woot???

did i read the changelog right??

is there a native 64-bit apex out?

if so... i will provide 1(one) internet to the guilty parties..=)

Since 1.3.0 yes :wacko: Where's my free internets? :angry:

We are pleased to announce our first maintenance release to 1.3. We have received your bug reports and implemented fixes according to those. The program now integrates with the new Windows 7 taskbar and we have merged with StrongDC++ 2.40. There's lots more, so check out the changelog.

A special thanks to the new translators, providing ApexDC++ in your language (more to come).

Is the Finnish language coming? crying.gif

yeah, good news. 7zip is very great and unfortunately not very popular format.

does last /r /w or /me message in main chat leaving in that bar just under the chat come from strongdc ?

This is awesome! And good job going with 7-Zip. I've been using it for years now, and it's good to see more people using it.

It was actually Ophite who pointed out that it packs everything with better compression. We saved a good 1MB on our binaries. ;)

Supporting Open Source and all that. :D

Is the Finnish language coming?

I'll ask the guy in charge. Less font sizing ;)

Hello. Thanks for your work on making the client even better.

However, I`ve encoutered a little problem with this version (1.3.1 x64, win 7).

For some reason the client no longer minimizes to system tray. It has an icon there, but also has an icon on the main panel where other running applications are shown (idk what it`s called in English, I suppose it`s a task bar).

Is the problem with my computer or is it caused by the new task bar features of a client?

Oh, and I've checked the settings, 'minimize to tray' option is enabled.

i installed the new Apex 1.3.1 64bit and have been unable to minimise it to tray, i just sits in the task bar. The last version (1.3.0 64bit) worked ok so i can only assume it has something to do with the "Fixes". I have since uninstalled and gone back to 1.3.0 and all is good again.

im running win7 pro 64bit.

Ohh and i got no idea if this is the correct place for this (probably not).

Hello. Thanks for your work on making the client even better.

However, I`ve encoutered a little problem with this version (1.3.1 x64, win 7).

For some reason the client no longer minimizes to system tray. It has an icon there, but also has an icon on the main panel where other running applications are shown (idk what it`s called in English, I suppose it`s a task bar).

Is the problem with my computer or is it caused by the new task bar features of a client?

Oh, and I've checked the settings, 'minimize to tray' option is enabled.

i installed the new Apex 1.3.1 64bit and have been unable to minimise it to tray, i just sits in the task bar. The last version (1.3.0 64bit) worked ok so i can only assume it has something to do with the "Fixes". I have since uninstalled and gone back to 1.3.0 and all is good again.

im running win7 pro 64bit.

Ohh and i got no idea if this is the correct place for this (probably not).

Run apexdc.exe in compatibility mode for the time being and it will work correctly. This will be changed in next version. :stuart:

Run apexdc.exe in compatibility mode for the time being and it will work correctly. This will be changed in next version. :stuart:

Thank you for the reply. It worked.

Yes, 7z is good. If you are looking for a free and excellent archiver, try IZArc :stuart: It is kinda of replacenment for the Bulgarian yogurt, wine and rose oil, which were spoilt. crying.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0