Lee

Promote ApexDC++

28 posts in this topic

We've started submitting the program at websites to ensure more users find out about ApexDC++ and come and try it out. I'll keep the list of websites below updated so you guys can rate the program highly if you wish. Furthermore, if you submit the program to any sites, please post below and we'll add it to the list. :)

(5/5)

5/5

5/5

(5/5)

(5/5)

Other

Freeware Files
(5.0/5.0)

P2P Forum

DVC-Net

KLiteTools

Afterdawn

We're currently waiting for other places to accept/verify the program before listing. :)

To be honest softpedia don't really check their client they mostly copy sites, we are one of those they copy Proof :) and we really do check our apps.

Yes your app right now is clean and added to klitetools.com (kool lite tools)

http://www.klitetools.com/comments.php?catid=59&id=5104

Good luck with the project and as long as you keep it clean you can count on us :)

Just to note, the version number is 0.1.0, not 0.1.0 Preview 1. The Preview 1 should be encased in parentheses, if included at all :)

added apexdc here

and if you provide me an icon 32x32, i'll add it here either :)

(or just wait i can get it :P)

thx guys, good work :)

done :)

Nice site, bookmarked. :)

Thanks for all the submissions! :)

if you want i can add a banner in my web sytes...you found a link in my signature :D

i added it after at my retur

Slyck and softlandmark have accepted the client, updated first post.

I can help you with submitting to softodrom.ru, don't know if they accept p2p software though.

Uploaded it to The Pirate Bay, I'm using uTorrent so if you have that or use the mainline client you'll also possibly find me on the mainline DHT network. Anyways, download this and the torrent and spread it on public trackers and it might help shore up some more popularity:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3526128

Uploaded it to The Pirate Bay, I'm using uTorrent so if you have that or use the mainline client you'll also possibly find me on the mainline DHT network. Anyways, download this and the torrent and spread it on public trackers and it might help shore up some more popularity:

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3526128

Downloading and will seed too, may get a few users. :)

Just noticed this as I was looking through my website stats for September. PeerWeb DC++ 0.41 was downloaded a total of 4869 times (suddenly sky rocketed during the second half :) ) accounting for 12.61GB. I've kept up those files because they're linked to from several third party websites (1000-1500 referrals were from download.com). Also, 8GB was from the U.S. (that's not all just PWDC, it also includes the Gnutella Cache I have). Just thought you guys would be interested! (directory: http://mirror.farrugiafamily.com/programs/apexdc/ )

Just noticed this as I was looking through my website stats for September. PeerWeb DC++ 0.41 was downloaded a total of 4869 times (suddenly sky rocketed during the second half :) ) accounting for 12.61GB. I've kept up those files because they're linked to from several third party websites (1000-1500 referrals were from download.com). Also, 8GB was from the U.S. (that's not all just PWDC, it also includes the Gnutella Cache I have). Just thought you guys would be interested! (directory: http://mirror.farrugiafamily.com/programs/apexdc/ )

It probably sky rocketed because I removed the mirrors on the apexdc.net server and linked solely to yours on download.com. :)

Me and our fellow Op's Linked you guys to our website this year. Uvichub.sytes.net Next year we hope to enforce all PC users to Apex (that's about 800 users or so with the rest being on macs...), just because we think this is the best client and it's extremely stable. (Can't wait for a linux client too as we do have a bunch of them whom are fed up with valknut :D )

Figured I could update the stats from my mirror which hosts PeerWeb DC++ 0.41, for November it was downloaded 5898 times totaling 15.3GB of bandwidth. Hopefully the people who download this old version will or have upgraded to ApexDC++. At least it's a good sign of the popularity of the client.

Figured I could update the stats from my mirror which hosts PeerWeb DC++ 0.41, for November it was downloaded 5898 times totaling 15.3GB of bandwidth. Hopefully the people who download this old version will or have upgraded to ApexDC++. At least it's a good sign of the popularity of the client.

For November? We've only just got into November..

Kind of strange rules for judging clients

Multisource with "only" 10 max segments is counted as minus while from unlimited users is counted as plus.

EDIT: yeah... I was thinking about segments of course

Kind of strange rules for juding clients

Multisource with "only" 10 max sources is counted as minus while from unlimited users is counted as plus.

Well yeah, 10 max sources is counted as minus. Whats strange on that? Unlimited sources with 10Mbps link = Faster download. Why should i count it as minus?