Lee

Translators needed

60 posts in this topic

I am a student studying both English and Spanish and speak both with fluency and eloquence.

I'd happily offer my services. Just drop me an e-mail!

I'm a Serbian native speaker, and am quite proficient at English, so If you still need a Serbian translation, I'm game. On a side note, Serbian is very similar to Bosnian, Croatian, and the soon-to-be-created Montenegran languages, so much, that they used to be incorporated into a single language, that is Serbo-Croatian. I can also help with the translations on these languages, though I believe they will be the same, differing only in the type of script (cyrilic or latin), which is something known to everyone in my country. Send me an e-mail should you need any translating done.

Still dont get why strong mods use xml structure rather then po files and rosetta seems outdated imho

look at dc++ over 49 language translated by serveral 100 users without the hassle of relying on 1

Still dont get why strong mods use xml structure rather then po files and rosetta seems outdated imho

Because of the dependencies gettext requires I think... besides why fix something that was never particularly broken.

I don't really care either way, we'll use what BM uses at least as long as we keep merging with SDC periodically.

One more hand for Bulgarian,if you need it thou :)

Hi everyone.

I can do it to Portuguese (Portugal).

If you want just send me an email or PM me.

Salut.

I can translate into Dutch :)

Feel free to contact me if you need another hand in translating in Bulgarian ;)