Lee

Translators needed

60 posts in this topic

I can translate it to finnish.

prisoneric@gmail.com

Finally someone is offering to do, what I should have done years ago... :)

I can translate it to finnish.

prisoneric@gmail.com

Good, good, good... wub.gif

I support this. I hope that you will take Finland to the list. w00t.gif

I can take care of the swedish translation if you want me to!

I'll do it in French.

gem1fr@yahoo.fr

As I already proposed a 1.3.0 french translation (French XML file), I can collaborate with "Rustinov"...

I guess i can try to give a hand aswell.

I can help with french and romanian.

oh and english too ftw ^_^

yeppy@hotmail.fr

As I already proposed a 1.3.0 french translation (French XML file), I can collaborate with "Rustinov"...

Salut Oggi si tu étais là avant...... Sois le maitre traducteur lol.

Take care.

Hello Lee and friends,

I wish I could fulfill your request for translators, and I am starting a translation to Braziliam Portuguese language right now, and so on have done here to send to the Forum.

At first, I'm working on translating the latest version (1.3.0), but as soon as they can have access to beta versions, I will translate them as well.

Respectfully,

7P-Darkman

Over the past five years, we have been releasing program versions without up to date translations for our foreign users. We're looking to change that by offering the latest translation file for a group of volunteers who wish to provide official translations that we offer on our main site. This will provide everybody with the latest version of their preferred language on release day.

Translators will receive access to private beta versions of the program while they offer their free time to translate our product.

If you wish to help out, please reply to this announcement on the forums or PM me with previous translations you have done for ApexDC++. Preferential treatment will be given to active members and those who have already provided translations in the past.

I have translated the previous version of ApexDC++ and also I have announced in this post ( here) the new translation to version 1.3.0

I am also the translator of Spanish StrongDC + +.

You can count on me. ^_^

still here for swedish translations if you want me to.

/1d

https://sites.google.com/site/endator2/translations

still here for swedish translations if you want me to.

...no use being two translators, so I guess I resign before I started...! :)

I allready have 50+ program translations to maintain, so you just keep on with this one! :)

...no use being two translators, so I guess I resign before I started...! :)

I allready have 50+ program translations to maintain, so you just keep on with this one! :)

If you're happy with en_dator taking over, PM me and I'll switch you guys round. :P

I have translated the previous version of ApexDC++ and also I have announced in this post ( here) the new translation to version 1.3.0

I am also the translator of Spanish StrongDC + +.

You can count on me. :thumbsup:

Xcell: You have been promoted. There's already a Spanish translator so make sure you keep each other updated. ;)

dont mean to stop anyone from working if they wanted to :)

I am the lazy one around here :)

but since i done a few already and I dont mind continuing i thought i should pop in and ask.

Grim , your choice ofc.

I signed up to translate to Dutch. Anyone already began to translate? I begin this weekend.

I need to know how to edit and save the translation. I think it is done in one day.

This weekend it will be ready. Please someone help before I can start.

I signed up to translate to Dutch. Anyone already began to translate? I begin this weekend.

I need to know how to edit and save the translation. I think it is done in one day.

This weekend it will be ready. Please someone help before I can start.

Translation file is a textfile maked with extendable markup language (xml). Encoding is utf-8.

Oh, people! Could you post an english xml, please?

Translation file is a textfile maked with extendable markup language (xml). Encoding is utf-8.

Oh, people! Could you post an english xml, please?

And should I replace the English words, or write behind the lines?

Please some more explanation...maybe a screen shot / or example.

And should I replace the English words, or write behind the lines?

Please some more explanation...maybe a screen shot / or example.

Keep the beginning tag (<??????>) and the ending (</??????>). You should replace only the text between the tags like:

<Beginning ???="???">Beginning</Beginning>  -->> <Beginning ???="???">Начало</Beginning>

dont mean to stop anyone from working if they wanted to :ermm:

I am the lazy one around here :ermm:

but since i done a few already and I dont mind continuing i thought i should pop in and ask.

Grim , your choice ofc.

It´s okey! I told Lee to cut me out. As I said, I have more then enough of translations to maintain.

:)

Now, dont let that stop you from buggin me with feedback, translating wierd things like dc into a sensible language is not always that easy :stuart:

hi i can do translation for ApexDC++ 1.3.1 in Czech Language, my last translations for ApexDC++ was ApexDC++ 0.2.2, ApexDC++ 0.3.0, ApexDC++ 0.4.0. I traslate original StrongDC++, zDC++, Zion++. So i can translate for you new version. No problem.

hi i can do translation for ApexDC++ 1.3.1 in Czech Language, my last translations for ApexDC++ was ApexDC++ 0.2.2, ApexDC++ 0.3.0, ApexDC++ 0.4.0. I traslate original StrongDC++, zDC++, Zion++. So i can translate for you new version. No problem.

Send me a PM if you're still interested and I'll promote you.

We're still looking for translators for the following languages:

• Brazilian Portuguese
  • Czech
  • Chinese
  • Dutch
  • Hungarian
  • Icelandic
  • Serbian

Send me a PM if you're still interested and I'll promote you.

We're still looking for translators for the following languages:

• Brazilian Portuguese
  • Czech
  • Chinese
  • Dutch
  • Hungarian
  • Icelandic
  • Serbian

i can also translate to afrikaans, but i see you have a person already. Just give me a shout if you need me.

i can also translate to afrikaans, but i see you have a person already. Just give me a shout if you need me.

Thanks for volunteering, I'll get back to you if we require another guy. ^_^