Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pykko

Can't download properly

9 posts in this topic

I can't even download anything... this version is really messed up and you're forcing us to use it.

I can't even download anything... this version is really messed up and you're forcing us to use it.

This is a separate issue, so I've split it to Support forums.

You need to make sure you've forwarded the correct ports, there's no reason why 1.3 should no longer work for you.

This is a separate issue, so I've split it to Support forums.

You need to make sure you've forwarded the correct ports, there's no reason why 1.3 should no longer work for you.

I HAVE THE exact same problem its a waste for me!! Why dont you tell me the port number!

Check your firewall settings. Most firewalls bind the rules for allowing network traffic to a program based on its exe-file hash -- and that has changed with the new version of Apex, of course.

Just guessing...

I HAVE THE exact same problem its a waste for me!! Why dont you tell me the port number!

You have to enter a random port number manually, and then forward it through your router.

How? do i do that?

Here's the guide:

Let us know how you get on. ^_^

Nobody will help you if you refuse to help yourself. :) As Lee said, test RANDOM numbers. And there are recommended figures in the guides. It is not that we are providing a hostile support or some personal attitude, you will just end up with no answer in any support forum. Try to read before asking and you will save time mainly to you. :)

P. S. I will try to make up smth now, since I am quite bored and a bit annoyed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0