Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Squeak

Usercommands

10 posts in this topic

There seems to be a problem with adding usercommands , the command is added , but without a name , so it doesnt show up in the menus.

running 1.3.0 x64

I can confirm this, it is certainly a bug.

Apparently user commands added in 1.2.2 are still ok, visible, clickable and working, but what topicstarter said is clearly reproduceable.

More than that - if adding one new 1.3.0 user command to 1.2.2 ones, all of them become expelled from user commands subsection of e.g. user menu. Subsequent removal of this new one did actually restore visibility and functionality of the old ones. Edit: forget about that, i was looking at the wrong hub.

BTW Why can i use user commands in nmdc hubs only?

hmm, the whole user commands are somehow broken... one cannot even change an usercommand - nothing changes.

User commands were changed in StrongDC++ afaik to the "right way".

Yes, very strange behaviour for user commands. No name, they don't do what they are supposed to do...

I didn't check in Strong deeply, but at least the name is saved in Strong.

Bug confirmed.

Yes, very strange behaviour for user commands. No name, they don't do what they are supposed to do...

I didn't check in Strong deeply, but at least the name is saved in Strong.

Bug confirmed.

Yeah name is saved in strong... because we miss few last fixes fro SDC 2.40, 1.3.1 will address this.

Just a sidenote - I noticed that when you use a slash ("/") in the name of usercommand, you can make nested menus for user commands. Might be useful.

Just a sidenote - I noticed that when you use a slash ("/") in the name of usercommand, you can make nested menus for user commands. Might be useful.

All previous versions used "\" and even help file says this ?????

All previous versions used "\" and even help file says this ?????

Which help file... in any case it was changed and that was intentional.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0