Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lotus

Groups in Favorite

7 posts in this topic

The idea of grouping hubs in favorite is nice. It also look nice in apex, however...

My background color is black... and group names are listed in black too... And I don't see where can I change that color...

Additional question: I noted groups are sorted in alphabetical order. What hubs are listed now, when I don't fully open the favorite hub window, just click that little

down-arrow from the right ?

Thank you for the reply.

Also I noted that, both in Apex and Strong, the color for URL is behave very strange. It is usually blue, no matter what color I chose... unless I set the background to Black, in wich case URL color is WHITE. Grrr..

My brother has problems with URL colors as well. It might have something to do with the settings of Explorer (or IE)...?

What OS do you have? As I remember correctly, WinXP ignores URL colors and sets it according to background color.

Also I noted that, both in Apex and Strong, the color for URL is behave very strange. It is usually blue, no matter what color I chose... unless I set the background to Black, in wich case URL color is WHITE. Grrr..

This issue has been known for ages, and is issued by Windows RichEdit component. As far as I remember, developers can't do anything about it, blame Microsoft Corporation. :) There were some old posts explaining that issue, written by BM from around 2006, on StrongDC++ forums, which I couldn't find by the way.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0