Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flowerapist

Non-transparent breakers in 1.3.0

7 posts in this topic

Why are the window breakers not transparent anymore? I use a black background in Apex, and now I have all these white vertical lines where all the breakers are. This wasn't a problem in the last version.

Here's a screen shot: http://i45.tinypic.com/mwecxv.jpg

Can this be fixed through settings?

Why are the window breakers not transparent anymore? I use a black background in Apex, and now I have all these white vertical lines where all the breakers are. This wasn't a problem in the last version.

Here's a screen shot: http://i45.tinypic.com/mwecxv.jpg

Can this be fixed through settings?

Not in 1.3.0, but it looks like we'll have to make it an option in next release based on the feedback thus far... just a question are you on Vista or Windows 7?

Because with Windows 7 the dividers do not look nearly that bad with black background.

Edit: from the looks of it ypu are not using Aero so that could be the reason why... in any case these dividers are actually a standard visual effect in Vista and above (check your windows explorer)

I reported this in another thread. I am using Vista x64 with Aero turned on.

I don't think it's a standard Explorer feature anyway since the breakers appear in ApexDC++ only. I have never seen them before.

I reported this in another thread. I am using Vista x64 with Aero turned on.

I don't think it's a standard Explorer feature anyway since the breakers appear in ApexDC++ only. I have never seen them before.

Well I am 100% sure it is standard explorer feature, because the dividers were gained by setting the controls to use the theme info of explorer.exe.

This change also allows the new vista like item selection effects.

This change also allows the new vista like item selection effects.

I noticed this. Looks cool :)

This appeared in Win7 x64 too, on the dark background, and very annoing :P Can you add an option to turn it off?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0