Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thresholder

Imported Logs Not Recognised

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I have imported into Apex private chat logs from another client.

I have noticed though that in Apex the logs are stored separated by month while I would prefer to have just one log per contact like in my previous client.

At present when I right click on a Favourite User to open its "user log" I receive the "User Log doesn't exist" meaning Apex doesn't see the imported logs.

Any way to fix all this please?

Thank you :)

My Apex doesn't store logs separated by month... it just separates mainchat logs apart from PM logs. Maybe you missed a checkbox or something...?

My Apex doesn't store logs separated by month... it just separates mainchat logs apart from PM logs. Maybe you missed a checkbox or something...?

Well if i did I don't know what I missed and anyway I cannot manage to have Apex open previous imported logs.

You stored them into invalid folder or under filename which doesn't match PM logs settings.

I stored them in C:\Program Files (x86)\ApexDC++\Logs\PM which is the only folder I could guess where to store them.

In the same folder I also have January 2010 and February 2010 a setting, as explained, I don't wish to have but don't know how to get rid of.

Oddly enough January 2010 and February 2010 are actually written in Italian (I reside in Italy) despite the installation language I picked was English as is my os (7 x64) and all the rest of the program.

The default logs settings in Apexdso separate logs based on month... you can prevent this by changing those settings yourself.

Regarding the matter of localised month names they come from windows so that shouldn't be a surprise.

The default logs settings in Apexdso separate logs based on month... you can prevent this by changing those settings yourself.

Regarding the matter of localised month names they come from windows so that shouldn't be a surprise.

As I said, if I knew where to find those settings i would have changed them already.

I have gone through all settings again but the one regarding the logging eludes me.

Anyone minds indicating me the path please?

Thank you.

As I said, if I knew where to find those settings i would have changed them already.

I have gone through all settings again but the one regarding the logging eludes me.

Anyone minds indicating me the path please?

Thank you.

Hi anyone can help on this please.

Also with the new update there is now an higlighted line across all I place my cursor on: anyone knows how to get rid of that too?

Many thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0