Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GURU

The Russian version will be?

5 posts in this topic

Hello! I would like to learn! Whether it is necessary to wait Russian version ApexDC

From Russia with love :)

Hello! I would like to learn! Whether it is necessary to wait Russian version ApexDC

From Russia with love :)

I was wondering to propose having multilanguage versions, but it's up to volunteers. :) Why not even multilanguage forums?

I could translate itself roofing felt tell as to translate and than! I would translate and would lay out to you on a site! And still a question when version 0.1.0.21 and what there changes or additions will be accessible?

I was wondering to propose having multilanguage versions, but it's up to volunteers. ^_^ Why not even multilanguage forums?

If we can find mods fpr such forums, and there is demmand, it's an idea worth of considering...

I could translate itself roofing felt tell as to translate and than! I would translate and would lay out to you on a site! And still a question when version 0.1.0.21 and what there changes or additions will be accessible?

0.1.0.21 is older than 0.1.0 and versions with four digits are alphas

Simply put the real version number for 0.1.0 is 0.1.0.25, but since certain bots and scripts can't handle version numbers with more than three digits last is hidden.

Edit: here is an explanation for version numbers: major.minor.maintenance[.build]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0