Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AddictedToChaos

Favorite Hubs List organizer

6 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm just wondering if you could make an option to organize your favorite hubs into groups. For example, you could see them like tree view or like folders. I hope you will do this cause will be very handy. Oh, and one other request. Please,Please, reduce the waiting time between the searches. 50sec it's too much. :) . Thanx for your time.

Hello. I'm just wondering if you could make an option to organize your favorite hubs into groups. For example, you could see them like tree view or like folders. I hope you will do this cause will be very handy. Oh, and one other request. Please,Please, reduce the waiting time between the searches. 50sec it's too much. :) . Thanx for your time.

grouping favourites, can alredy be done f.ex. this is how i do it: Click Me

and you can reduce the interval yourself: Settings > StrongDC++ > Advanced > Minium search interval

Note: it's only the minium wait time though, and you can't set it below 10 if i remember correctly

grouping favourites, can alredy be done f.ex. this is how i do it: Click Me

and you can reduce the interval yourself: Settings > StrongDC++ > Advanced > Minium search interval

Note: it's only the minium wait time though, and you can't set it below 10 if i remember correctly

Ok.Thank you very much :D .You made my life much easier. :)

Ok.Thank you very much :D .You made my life much easier. :)

note: currently fav hubs window doesn't allow saving an entry without address, in most existing clients i believe, but you can get around this by putting something in the address field when you intially create the "group header", and after that you can edit the address off there if you like.

note: currently fav hubs window doesn't allow saving an entry without address, in most existing clients i believe, but you can get around this by putting something in the address field when you intially create the "group header", and after that you can edit the address off there if you like.

Yes. I've noticed that.Thanx again. :D

You do realize that many of open hubs have minimum search intervals set to 200, 300 seconds or even more.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0