Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chapaev

Magnet link

10 posts in this topic

Usually magnet link looks like

magnet:?xt=urn:tree:tiger:ZM6VOIM3SZUN5YMXSJBFMMXKG3S5KSQB4J35N7Q&xl=48&dn=ApexDC%2B%2B.url

But if this code after "tiger:" begins from letter "P" for example, we have

magnet:?xt=urn:tree:tiger:PM6VOIM3SZUN5YMXSJBFMMXKG3S5KSQB4J35N7Q&xl=48&dn=ApexDC%2B%2B.url

And after posting ";)" convetrs to the smile so we see

magnet:?xt=urn:tree:tiger :) M6VOIM3SZUN5YMXSJBFMMXKG3S5KSQB4J35N7Q&xl=48&dn=ApexDC%2B%2B.url

and this link can't be used.

Usually magnet link looks like

magnet:?xt=urn:tree:tiger:ZM6VOIM3SZUN5YMXSJBFMMXKG3S5KSQB4J35N7Q&xl=48&dn=ApexDC%2B%2B.url

But if this code after "tiger:" begins from letter "P" for example, we have

magnet:?xt=urn:tree:tiger:PM6VOIM3SZUN5YMXSJBFMMXKG3S5KSQB4J35N7Q&xl=48&dn=ApexDC%2B%2B.url

And after posting ":)" convetrs to the smile so we see

magnet:?xt=urn:tree:tiger :) M6VOIM3SZUN5YMXSJBFMMXKG3S5KSQB4J35N7Q&xl=48&dn=ApexDC%2B%2B.url

and this link can't be used.

For the meantime, disable the emoticon temporarily and repaste the magnet link, then re-enable. We're looking into ways to fix this problem. One way was to put spaces in between the required expressions such as " :) " so that no conflicts occur between text, but that means it is displayed as "Hi" not "Hi :)". Which imo is very ugly.

Why not simply make the code for the tongue to be :-P instead of :)

Or even an IF statement which if "tiger:" exists rather than just ":" is true, then no smiley should be created.

Why not simply make the code for the tongue to be :-P instead of ^_^

Or even an IF statement which if "tiger:" exists rather than just ":" is true, then no smiley should be created.

because it doesn't interfere with just magnet links - All links such as http, and text are affected.

The best choice is to make links first, then add smiles and check if smile isn't in link.

The best choice is to make links first, then add smiles and check if smile isn't in link.

Quite resource intense.. ^_^

0.3.0 and bug is still active... WHEN!?

I fixed it on my computer but then had to reformat, so I lost the work. I will attempt it again. ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0