Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skillz08

Can anyone help me with this?

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm usind apex dc 1.22 and have been using it for about two years now and since yesterday nothing appears when i search something, anything. I mention that i didn't make any settings changes or anything else. I tried reinstalling the program but this doesn't make it run. I thought that it was a problem with windows 7 but it worked with it very good up till yesterday...

Any ideas please?

Thx,

skz

Hello,

I'm usind apex dc 1.22 and have been using it for about two years now and since yesterday nothing appears when i search something, anything. I mention that i didn't make any settings changes or anything else. I tried reinstalling the program but this doesn't make it run. I thought that it was a problem with windows 7 but it worked with it very good up till yesterday...

Any ideas please?

Thx,

skz

Try the suggestions in this thread for help with this particular issue. Reply if none of these work.

Try the suggestions in this thread for help with this particular issue. Reply if none of these work.

I don't know what happened. Today i started the program and everything is back to normal and i didn't change anyting...

Anyway thank you very much 4 your advice, maybe i should have waited to see if gets back to normal itself be4 posting this biggrin.gif

I don't know what happened. Today i started the program and everything is back to normal and i didn't change anyting...

Anyway thank you very much 4 your advice, maybe i should have waited to see if gets back to normal itself be4 posting this biggrin.gif

Did you check the Passive and Active mode?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0