The1Dude

Ignore hub member

4 posts in this topic

I joined this great hub but ever since the moment I got there there's this asshole that keeps bugging me with PMs and checking on me saying things like "you already downloaded 4 shows from me so you better be sharing them".

Like I said the hub is great, I just don't like/trust this sneaky ****er, is there a way I can avoid downloading anything from this particular hub user?

I joined this great hub but ever since the moment I got there there's this asshole that keeps bugging me with PMs and checking on me saying things like "you already downloaded 4 shows from me so you better be sharing them".

Like I said the hub is great, I just don't like/trust this sneaky ****er, is there a way I can avoid downloading anything from this particular hub user?

Have you tried right clicking the hub user and clicking 'Ignore User'

But ignore user ignores chat messages from him only, however, it still allows downloading from him, right? Plus, it isn't persistent between ApexDC launches...

But ignore user ignores chat messages from him only, however, it still allows downloading from him, right? Plus, it isn't persistent between ApexDC launches...

Exactly.