benb

[1.2.2] Cannot Share or Download to Mapped Network Drive

4 posts in this topic

None of my mapped network drives show up in the file list where you select what to share. Also when I try to browse for the default download location the Mapped Network Drive does not show up as an option. If I go into windows explorer the Mapped Network Drive appears just fine as drive Z. I am running Windows 7 32-bit.

None of my mapped network drives show up in the file list where you select what to share. Also when I try to browse for the default download location the Mapped Network Drive does not show up as an option. If I go into windows explorer the Mapped Network Drive appears just fine as drive Z. I am running Windows 7 32-bit.

Does network show up in sharing? Have you tried sharing it from there?

I actually just started having this problem today. I have mine mapped to Z: also, and I'm running Win7 64-bit. I was sharing just fine for the last week, but I launched ApexDC++ today (as admin), and all of a sudden, it didn't see the mapped drive. However, when I don't run it as admin, I can see the drive alright.

Interesting, I figured out a way to solve my problem. I went to the downloads section of the settings and rechose my default download directory (which lives on my NAS). Then, magically, my mapped network drive showed up under sharing. Weird, but it's working now at least.