Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
air

[1.2.2] obese share filelist bug

4 posts in this topic

when i get or try to open filelists of some guys with big shares, the filelist tab autoappears and disappers instantly so i can't see the filelist's contents. for example i have a non-opening filelist of a guy that has 2

I know this problem, and there is an error message saying that filelist is not available for that user. This is not a bug of Apex but of the client on the remote side. You can ask the user to refresh his filelist (by pressing ctrl-E) or to change his client (preferably to Apex).

I know this problem, and there is an error message saying that filelist is not available for that user.

no error messages in logs (just %username%.%tth% is succesfully downloaded) or elsewhere, no freezes, no crashes, nothing special. filelist is successfully downloaded, stored on hard drive, but tab opened and then closed in an instant. sdc 2.22 is quite an old version and has this kind of problem too.

i've also downloaded latest sdc, rsx and airdc for further testing but haven't done this

not-really-by-the-way, but 1.2.2 still crashes by a right click in any sorts of [Open...] dialogues

No error messages etc...? Well, looks like you should post the downloaded filelist as an attachment to this forum so a developer can take a look at why it doesn't want to open. Plus, I can try it too, if it opens here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0