Aneeroodh

I cannot Download

7 posts in this topic

Though I have set my connection settings properly (according to the guide from this forum) I m not able to download anything not even File List.

My uploads are successful. I have used Firewall with manual port forwarding setting, and the port forwarding is OK!

I tried using Direct connection but it said "Your IP address is xxx.xx.x.xxx" your client sent different or some thing like that.

I dont want to be a passive user, Please Help....

Did you tray to enter your IP to the box in connection settings: 68rkzr.png and tick checkbox below?

This help in my Network when message about wrong IP sended by ApexDC appears.

(screen is in polish :) )

Hi;

I tried what you suggested to Aneeroodh as well, I tried restarting the PC after installation and before running the program for the first time, still I have the same problem, the program runs fine, and I can download the hublist and connect to each hub, but no download, not even getting a file list from a user is possible, any recommendations?

Cheers

Kurt

Passiv mode?

I tried all three possibles options (1-direct connection, 2-firewall with manual port forwarding and 3-firwall(passive, worst case)). None of them works, meaning that I still can not get the file list from any user at any given hub.

Is there a particular set of settings I should be using? I had been using DC++ since 2003 and after that apexdc and never had a problem with them, but they all were in XP and now I'm using windows 7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Kurt

So, try to move whole apexDC directory to other disk/partition and then run.