Rocheforte

[1.2.2] Magnetlinks

24 posts in this topic

Every time when I post a few magnetlinks only the first one is detected as a link. The remaining are displayed as text.

Thanks for replies.

Every time when I post a few magnetlinks only the first one is detected as a link. The remaining are displayed as text.

Thanks for replies.

I see this issue too with the new version.

The Annoucer Bot on my hub sends a message on connection with the last 5 releases, but Apex 1.2.2 only detects the first magnet link. The other four are displayed as plain text. It was fine on 1.2.1.

it is a confirmed bug and crise is aware of it

2009-10-21 16:47:43 Crise Toast looks like the magnet links issue is caused by the new regexp patterns I took from SDC 2.30

it is a confirmed bug and crise is aware of it

Yes, although that was wrong judgment... appears it was just a stupid mistake by me ;), anyways fixed in next version

but how long wait for a new version? ;)

I can't say yet, but I should know it by the day before the day after it is released :o.

I can't say yet, but I should know it by the day before the day after it is released ;).

too bad we didnt get more time to catch the bug in beta mode

too bad we didnt get more time to catch the bug in beta mode

Yes, I am very sorry for neglecting the great resource you testers are ;).

but how long wait for a new version? ;)

It shouldn't be too long.

Crise does selections though it comes with requierments that you actually do testing an not just in it for the latest version of apex imho we need more testers because some of the testers just seem to be in it for the latest version instead of the testing

Crise does selections though it comes with requierments that you actually do testing an not just in it for the latest version of apex imho we need more testers because some of the testers just seem to be in it for the latest version instead of the testing

Does he give them testing scenerios or requirements or what?

basically yes and it takes someone with experience and knowledge about direct connect in general to do some serious testing imho we all ready have too many leechers that arent pulling their weight but we also got some real good ones that i really are glad are best testers

it will be out when its done i rather see a proper update then just a quick fix since crise is putting effort into the api system atm

CHunter you many months wait until fixed it :whistling:

CHunter you many months wait until fixed it :whistling:

Who knows might be faster this time around...

when we see new version with fix or maybe you release some beta version!? :)

When its done is the simple answer last version was stressed out not tested and the result was clear a total trainwreck so when its done i rather this version be properly tested but the new version will no doubt kickass since its gonna have a new api for plugins and a new version of the lua plugin

so my final answer is when its done that until Crise says ok its a NO GO :)

When it's done :)