Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 1.2.2

16 posts in this topic

We are pleased to announce a new maintenance update for the 1.2 series has been released today. This update primilary focuses on fixing issues reported by our community, but also has a few features and improvements. People experiencing crashes or memory leaks in previous versions are encouraged to try 1.2.2.

Over the past few months we have been working behind the scenes on testing the new DHT feature in StrongDC++ and working on our plugin architecture, which you should see in a later version. Please note that 1.2.2 does not include DHT, as we feel it still requires work and further testing before we include it in our stable branch.

Any suggestions or feedback is welcome on our forums as always. ;)

Download: ApexDC++ 1.2.2 | Donate

Incase anybody hasn't noticed (well, you will have), we've upgraded our forums to the CleanCut skin offered by IPS as a free download. We still need to change the header image, but we believe it's a better look than the default one. You can still select the old skin bottom left of your screen.

Let us know if you have any problems. ;)

Let us know if you have any problems. :)

;):o

Yesterday I've installed IP.Board 3.0.4, UTF-8, Cyrilic, Friendly URL Support and ALL stuff are fine, incl. cyr urls, my nickname, other names, ect.

Yesterday I've installed IP.Board 3.0.4, UTF-8, Cyrilic, Friendly URL Support and ALL stuff are fine, incl. cyr urls, my nickname, other names, ect.

Show me?

IPGuard is still excluded right?

yes there isnt any need for it use peerguarian or something if u want that sort of program

yes there isnt any need for it use peerguarian or something if u want that sort of program

Can you suggest such software for Vista x64? Since PG2 is dead long ago...

Lua plugin 2.00 it's not working for me . Any sugestions?

wait for the update.. crise is working on it im also not able to use the current lua plugin since it causes instability for my client

Mek: Check SF or Launchpad perhaps there are new alternatives there :)

Edited by Toast

Starting today I can't use version 1.10 anymore.

I get the "Old ApexDC++ version" dialog and the only thing I can do is click ok... which shuts down the program.

Thanks...

Starting today I can't use version 1.10 anymore.

I get the "Old ApexDC++ version" dialog and the only thing I can do is click ok... which shuts down the program.

Thanks...

your welcome ....

your welcome ....

Hmm... I blocked the program's version check server in my firewall. And I got 1.10 to work again.

Only then did I realize that if I can block access to a specific server IP, I should also be able to emulate IP guard's filter.

Now I'm running version 1.22 with only local connectivity. Everyone's happy. (it's a local hub, but the hub owner forgot to block external IPs)

The best thing in ApexDC is that this version hasn't some kind of bug or something else which is on StrongDC++ 2.30. When I or somebody on my academic network was using this version of StrongDC, after a few minutes stayed completely detached from the network. And so every few minutes for the round. But ApexDC works fine and I recommend it to all users. Great job!