Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OP Skalman

[BUG][0.1.0]Hubcommand doesn´t work

16 posts in this topic

I have made some own hubcommand that comes automatic everytime I (and the other OP´s) log in.

I works perfect with all other client (PeerWeb for example) But not in this client.

Not even when I manually (with +owner) tryes.

Feed tells me.... [19:21:47] <-SF02

I have made some own hubcommand that comes automatic everytime I (and the other OP´s) log in.

I works perfect with all other client (PeerWeb for example) But not in this client.

Not even when I manually (with +owner) tryes.

Feed tells me.... [19:21:47] <-SF02™-> Installerar [OP]Skalman™ hubb kommandon. (Conf by[OP]Skalman™)

But nothing happens :)

All hubcommands i've come upto have worked fine for me, even some of the more unique solutions...

Bit more info would help, maybe.

I will give you all the information you want...... :)

Here is the hubcommand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<botname>> Installerar <nick> hubb kommandon. (Conf by[OP]Skalman

hehehe....nope :)

There is nothing wrong with the hubcommands - it just don´t work with ApexDC++

What info do you want ?

hehehe....nope :)

There is nothing wrong with the hubcommands - it just don´t work with ApexDC++

What info do you want ?

For now i need you to do two things, first test if they work with SDC 2.01, and then test if they work with vanilla DC++ 0.694...

:) (mainly to trace the origin of the problem...)

SDC 2.01 - nope not working

vanilla DC++ 0.694 - nope not working.

DCDM 0.049 - yes

older version SDC - yes

PeerWebDC - yes

Zion - yes

SDC 2.01 - nope not working

vanilla DC++ 0.694 - nope not working.

DCDM 0.049 - yes

older version SDC - yes

PeerWebDC - yes

Zion - yes

So the problem is not in ApexDC++ it's in DC++ 0.694 (or to tell the truth most likely it is in the hub commands)

Our official Support Hub (TGO) used to have the same problem and we fixed it with a simple modification to the commands (moved around $UserCommand 255 7|, as newer versions of DC++ take very good note of that command, unlike some older versions)

Any chance that they can help me "move around" $UserCommand 255 7 for me ??? ;)

Skalman

Any chance that they can help me "move around" $UserCommand 255 7 for me ??? :)

Skalman

It's worth of a try imo. but to try you need to come to the hub first ;)

im having the same or similar problem,

im running apex and logged into a ynhub ive got running (just a test one), but the right click user commands are not working,

im getting a pm with message "" <botname> SpamWarning 2: Junk data spam abuse "",

ive run loads of other clients before and this is the first time ive seen this, so it looks like a apex or strongDc problem

i fired up peerwebDC and they worked fine on that, went back to apex and "" <botname> SpamWarning 2: Junk data spam abuse "",

Guys.. if I am there you are welcome to contact me regarding these commands, TGO 2.0 had a similar problem seems the CVS/SVN (dont know which) for DC++ .691 and up uses the commands differently than the old style. for TGO 2.1 we totally redid the RC's and they work on every client now.. touch base with me or post on the Ascendent forums under TGO, and I will do what I can. but for that, Give as much detail as you can, commands, responses errors etc.. and I will help.. I am slow some days but its not working now for you, so it wont hurt for an extra couple hours wait some days.. Ascendent is putting together a dev team. and they will have knowledge similar to mine regarding this and far more.. Feel free to holler..

Ascendent Forums

http://ascendentnetwork.geekgalaxy.com/forums

(crise,lee and grogs.. if this is inappropriate, feel free to edit as needed)

Edited by Sidetrack

it seems that the Right click command's it struggles with are the slightly non coventional one's

its seems to be ok with commands that begin with normal symbols + and !

but fails with home made one's like these examples that show - date, users, share, uptime

note the commands are <date> instead of the usual +date and so on

$UserCommand 1 3 Hub commands\Hub Info\Todays Date$<%[mynick]> Todays Date % <date>||$UserCommand 1 3 Hub commands\Hub Info\Hub Usercount$<%[mynick]> Users Online % <users>||$UserCommand 1 3 Hub commands\Hub Info\Hub ShareSize$<%[mynick]> Hub ShareSize % <share>||$UserCommand 1 3 Hub commands\Hub Info\Hub UpTime$<%[mynick]> Hub Uptime % <uptime>||$

these commands have been working flawless previously,

Guys.. if I am there you are welcome to contact me regarding these commands, TGO 2.0 had a similar problem seems the CVS/SVN (dont know which) for DC++ .691 and up uses the commands differently than the old style. for TGO 2.1 we totally redid the RC's and they work on every client now.. touch base with me or post on the Ascendent forums under TGO, and I will do what I can. but for that, Give as much detail as you can, commands, responses errors etc.. and I will help.. I am slow some days but its not working now for you, so it wont hurt for an extra couple hours wait some days.. Ascendent is putting together a dev team. and they will have knowledge similar to mine regarding this and far more.. Feel free to holler..

Ascendent Forums

http://ascendentnetwork.geekgalaxy.com/forums

(crise,lee and grogs.. if this is inappropriate, feel free to edit as needed)

Sidetrack, no it's not inappropriate :ermm:

Also i have already given basic instructions to Skalman, how you went and fixed usercommands in TGO, but i'm not too sure if i did such good job, so if he requests could you assist him, since you did it once, and probably know how to better give (easy to understand) instructions to people, than i do... (and i'm quite sure Skalman's problem is exactly same as the one you had with TGO usercommands)

And unfortunetly i have no idea what could cause you problems, racky....

Ok I have the same problem I have made a very large user command menu and it does not work with Apex DC++. Could someone tell me what i have to modify to make it work or at least give me an example of how it's sopoused to look? PS my Hub address is HackerUnderground.no-ip.org:666 if someone wants to see, it's YnHub 1.033.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0