Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pablorosatti

Suggested Search Tab buttons new order

13 posts in this topic

I think it is more orderly way to search, there are also more place to review search results.

apexdc.jpg

I was create it, using MS Paint and Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9.01.

What do you think about that change?

en_dator likes this

Moved to feature requests. :stuart:

I do like the idea because you can see more of the search results. :)

Will consider doing this in next major version, won't make it in the minor and/or maintenance updates though.

Will consider doing this in next major version, won't make it in the minor and/or maintenance updates though.

Yeah, I think this has been suggested before too. Unless it was Big Muscle who was trying to achieve this?

I think it would be cool also to do the same thing with open my own list, If I would add a icon for that in toolbar and when you open that window there would be Add/Remove button that would open the share window. I use this window alot to admire my share hehe and to check if it

Looks good but there should be a checkbox somewhere in the settings to return to the former search pane placement.

Looks good but there should be a checkbox somewhere in the settings to return to the former search pane placement.

It should be one or the other personally. There doesn't need to be a checkbox for everything. :stuart:

Lee - when there will be some users complaining about it in the forum, I will tell you "I told you" :stuart:

Lee - when there will be some users complaining about it in the forum, I will tell you "I told you" :stuart:

I know, but if there's that many complaints it's probably best reverting to old design. :)

Not really, people will just complain out of habit(we are creatures of habit if anything). Change is hard and they will have accustomed to the old design and will be reluctant to try out the new one. They're gonna go "Ooh, where's my search bar" or "Meh, now this is here instead of there and I have to move the mouse an extra 10 pixels..." or something of that notion.

So a checkbox is a good idea.

Yet a better idea is to make it dockable to wherever you wish like the Windows Taskbar.

So a checkbox is a good idea.

Maybe, but it would clutter the code...

Yet a better idea is to make it dockable to wherever you wish like the Windows Taskbar.

This is not something that you can do without, quite a bit of, extra work...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0