Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Celebrating 4 million downloads

6 posts in this topic

After releasing 1.2.1 just over a week ago, we have hit a major milestone of 4 million downloads. Our active userbase is increasing rapidly every month, and we're looking to provide some key maintenance versions over the next couple of weeks to help improve stability.

Our project is currently ranked in the top 150 of SourceForge projects, topping the likes of StrongDC++ (1,000) and DC++ (650). The rank is determined by the amount of downloads and page views a project has over a short period of time. ApexDC.net's traffic statistics aren't included in this rank either, but they were we would have broken the top 100. :P

We are experimenting with the Google Search integration with our website, which you can find at the top of the page. This uses the powerful search engine to find any content a user requests from our main site or forums.

achim likes this

Congratulations. By far the best DC client out there.

Though I still get the [Headline appears here] message in the MSN Alerts :P

Though I still get the [Headline appears here] message in the MSN Alerts :P

Yes plus the alerts seem to actually be sent multiple times in some cases...

My congratulations :P

Direct Connect is the best P2P network - ApexDC++ is the most user-friendly application

It's my opinion.

Though I still get the [Headline appears here] message in the MSN Alerts :)

I noticed this, and have been unable to edit the MSN Alerts. Apparently you have to signup for a fresh account, and obviously we cannot signup for the same domain twice.

My congratulations :P

Direct Connect is the best P2P network - ApexDC++ is the most user-friendly application

It's my opinion.

Thanks. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0