Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cemeht

I can not understand. What can I do?

6 posts in this topic

Why ApexDC forcibly compels me to download a new version? If I refuse to download the new version, ApexDC closes automatically.

Why ApexDC forcibly compels me to download a new version? If I refuse to download the new version, ApexDC closes automatically.

You must download the latest version, we have far too many users on old, bug and security riddled versions. This is why we force the update, we do not want old users staying on these versions.

If you do not wish to upgrade because of the lack of IP Blocker, simply download the PeerGuardian client. :)

i have this problem to but i dont wanna upgrade to 1,2,1 becuse there are many connection bugs in 1,2,1 and when i upgrade to 1,2,1 all my download quie is lost and i dont wanna look at the 1,2,1 becuse of this

Edited by Jedi-Master

i have this problem to but i dont wanna upgrade to 1,2,1 becuse there are many connection bugs in 1,2,1 and when i upgrade to 1,2,1 all my download quie is lost and i dont wanna look at the 1,2,1 becuse of this

Like I said in a PM, please report these to our tracker otherwise we're unable to help you. :)

Hello,

I have the same problem here. Why am I forced to upgrade whenever the new version is out? After all it's the hub owner's business what the users use or not, no?

Sometimes I just don't have the time to do it exactly at that moment, so I'd like to postpone it :D

Maybe you will consider this matter :)

Thanks!

Hello,

I have the same problem here. Why am I forced to upgrade whenever the new version is out? After all it's the hub owner's business what the users use or not, no?

Sometimes I just don't have the time to do it exactly at that moment, so I'd like to postpone it :D

Maybe you will consider this matter :)

Thanks!

Hi,

We don't force normal updates but when it effects the core functionality of the program or security, we do so. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0