Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Downtime update (back online)

7 posts in this topic

Apexdc.net has been unreachable for the past few days due to our host disappearing (literally). We have managed to switch to a decent FutureHosting server and restore our website. Unfortunately, we have lost a month or so of our forum database. You may have to wait until your DNS updates in order to see this, so that would explain the extended downtime.

Update: The forums are now online.

If you have registered within the last two months and you're account isn't active, you will have to re-register. Please bare in mind that if you've posted any bugs/crashes for 1.2.1, they need to be reposted.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

why my account was deleted? I registered 25.06 and Today must have registred again..

What about plugin section, are latest plugin releases still attached? It would be safer to add all plugins to SF.net download section aswell.

Regards.

Hi,

why my account was deleted? I registered 25.06 and Today must have registred again..

Yes, last backup was 15/06.

RoLex: I'll get on it soon.

Just to for the record nothing was deleted, everything that is not there anymore was lost, while the data loss is unfortunate it is something everyone has to live with even us admins as we too lost some of our own internal discussion topics as well as other data in this incident.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0