Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shoomtastic

"Error saving hash data: Access is denied." - Can't download?

4 posts in this topic

Whenever I try to download something, it keeps trying to start but can't, and the bottom bar keeps reading/flashing "Error saving hash data: Access is denied." This started a few days ago, and I can't download anything. Help please?

Whenever I try to download something, it keeps trying to start but can't, and the bottom bar keeps reading/flashing "Error saving hash data: Access is denied." This started a few days ago, and I can't download anything. Help please?

i've got a similar problem since i've installed the new apex: "could not open target file: access is denied" when trying to get a filelist.

It is fixed when i click 'run as administrator' on the apex desktop shortcut instead of double clicking. I imagine it has something to do with user account control which always seems to block apex since they've introduced apex1.01 version. Very annoying :)

anyone with any tips on how to fix it?

don't install apex in program files, install it somewhere else where you can have fulll access, for ex. some subfolder on D: :)

don't install apex in program files, install it somewhere else where you can have fulll access, for ex. some subfolder on D: :)

thanks 4 the help ;)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0