Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Media Players Plugin 1.10

21 posts in this topic

Here is the MediaPlayers plugin for ApexDC++ 1.2.0, since all of the additional media spams have been moved to a plugin. Media toolbar also makes a comeback in this plugin.

How it install

Simply extract the files to ApexDC++ installation folder.

nice. button with "/w" function would be even better ;)

/w is still there... or what do you mean.

well, lots of thanks, /wmp works now properly in adc hubs with this dll. however, the thing about album artist/contributing artist posted some time ago here in your forums is not fixed. this command also has no option of just putting the filename instead of track title (like /mpc acts). could this be done?

also, i tried to toggle on the /w-spam toolbar in plugin settings but it did not appear in toolbars and toolbar toggle menus (incl. "view" menu lowest section). does it really need the restart of apex to be fully enabled? thanks

Are you guys perhaps referring to the missing spam button on the toolbar? If so that was left out intentionally.

i was talking about the whole toolbar. it took me to restart apex to apply the media toolbar like i was supposed to change language or doing something something very serious to program. in 1.1.0, i was able to apply the toolbar withot exiting and i was also able to change its position. that's what i'm talkin' 'bout

Yep if you load the plugin at runtime (ie. when using load or reload) restart is required. Regarding changing the toolbar positions it is possible to do that with 1.2.0 as well. However, due to the media toolbar being created after the toolbar positions are loaded and applied from settings it does not respect those settings.

Toolbar created from a plugin has certain limitations because there are many aspects that you have to worry about which you do not normally have to care.

could you please share the source of the plugin so that i could try to add support for another media player... (jangle)

/w is still there... or what do you mean.

i mean button with that function in media bar, like it was in apex 1.0.

i mean button with that function in media bar, like it was in apex 1.0.
see this
Are you guys perhaps referring to the missing spam button on the toolbar? If so that was left out intentionally.

why ? :)

I guess to prevent abuse...?

I think good Feature for media spam is remove czech chars (ěščřžýáí etc) from name of title ;o)

Works fine with Foobar2000 0.9.6.9 + foo_winamp_spam 0.98 :)

I am running Foobar2000 0.9.6.9 + foo_winamp_spam 0.98 ... I can see the media player toolbar too, but its unable to control foobar. even /w not working

Have pasted foo_winamp in Components folder ... Is there anything else that needs to be done?