Lee

Lua Plugin 2.00

18 posts in this topic

Crise has provided us with a new Lua plugin version for 1.2.0 Final.

How it install

Simply extract the files to ApexDC++ installation folder.

Enjoy. ;)

I get some problem with the new plugin API.

I use my antispam script, witch use a couple of the" DC():ToUtf8() ". It's worked fine on lua 1.3 Now when i enter some hubs, like this: pro-fili.com:411, the client crash, and i got an expections file, witch writes something with ToUtf8.

So i uploaded my expection file.

exceptioninfo.txt

well I can't even run your script (1.1) properly (your ownChatOut seems to block all messages for me).

Edit: this same issue with ownChatOut is also valid for 1.3 version of the lua plugin and 1.2.0 beta.

well I can't even run your script (1.1) properly (your ownChatOut seems to block all messages for me).

Edit: this same issue with ownChatOut is also valid for 1.3 version of the lua plugin and 1.2.0 beta.

Ohm jes. I leaved some testing lines in the script witch i don't want. Now i uploaded the correct file in the spam topic.

with what settings (for the script) did you get the crash on that hub... since with defaults it seems to work just fine

with what settings (for the script) did you get the crash on that hub... since with defaults it seems to work just fine

Sorry for another problem, i don't see the redirect. This is the correct address: 93.81.252.156:65411

While load the users, it's ok. When the MOTD comes, the crash comes.

Same crash with this hub: dc.bemyguest.ro:411

I tried both of those hubs still running stable here... (with default settings for the script). But I can still venture a guess, since by the looks of it at least one of those hubs uses "weird" characters for it's messages (ie. cyrillic or other).

My guess is that this is the source for the issue since majority of hubs still seem to work without any issues. I'll dig deeper into this, however, in the worst case scenario it might not be possible to fix this inside the plugin but a new version of Apex might be necessary (in which case the fix itself won't be released so soon, since at least a few fixes are needed to warrant an update for ApexDC++ itself).

I tried both of those hubs still running stable here... (with default settings for the script). But I can still venture a guess, since by the looks of it at least one of those hubs uses "weird" characters for it's messages (ie. cyrillic or other).

I thinked too to the strange characters. The wierd is, i got the crash with a hub, witch runs without problem erlier, with lua 1.3, and script 1.1

On my script topic, another guy posted the same crash, so it's not only in my computers. Maybe a quick fix, i can temponary reove the utf8 formatting, it will result some strange char in the saved pm's, but it's gooder than the crash.

It's simply a matter of finding the common factor... with the hubs causing this.

I think, you will get the crash only, if u got a spam PM from that probleme hub.

I found other hubs, and i find something intresting. (crash)

dchub://diablohub.hu:411

dchub://new.thecobwebnet.net:765

dchub://solarionhub.hu:411

On solarion and Diablo, the caracters are bad on open hublist.

22364955911.JPG

Solarion and diablo uses PtokaX DC Hub 0.4.1.1, thecowbwebnet uses verlihub 0.9.8c

I uploaded my script's PM output from these hubs. (from under bcdc++) All of them contains idiotic characters in text or sander name or hub name, maybe it will help.

Filterspams.rar

i have a problem with new lua plugin (script ignore.lua). it crashes when recieve PM from ignored users.

Code: c0000005 (Access violation)

Version: 1.2.0 (Apr 11 2009)

Major: 5

Minor: 1

Build: 2600

SP: 3

Type: 1

Time: 2009-04-15 17:45:36

TTH: TRRT5H2EK5AZD6WVEZJN5R6JBKWVFARDVNVCFSI

ntdll!0x7C9369DC: _wtol

LuaPlugin!0x011C5441: ?

LuaPlugin!0x011BE2AD: ?

I removed all DC():FromUtf8() and DC():ToUtf8() from my script, but the access violation error in lua still present.

I removed all DC():FromUtf8() and DC():ToUtf8() from my script, but the access violation error in lua still present.

That is troublesome... I'll see if I can reproduce the issue (though unfortunately no success thus far). So that I can look into it more.

That is troublesome... I'll see if I can reproduce the issue (though unfortunately no success thus far). So that I can look into it more.

Now, i know what caused the error!

This is not needed any more: DC():ToUtf8(user:getNick()), because the nicks are good without this.

I writed a simple script, wtich just record all PM to the spamsfile. This nicks recorded without the DC():ToUtf8(user:getNick()) thing:

[-CooL-BoT-]

««S•O•L•A•R•I•O•N»»

»»D•I•A•B•L•O««

!ŔŐŇ

jimmy16 likes this

Got only one thing to say:

Error Loading LuaPlugin.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

//ADC 1.3.1 x32

Got only one thing to say:

Error Loading LuaPlugin.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.

//ADC 1.3.1 x32

Make sure you don't mix and match ie. 32bit exe means you need 32bit plugins as well... that error is most likely caused by that exactly.

Also use the binaries from:

I used the plug-in from this thread's first post obviously...

Now the files from the other thread you linked work however.