Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yousifucv

Search results include myself.

5 posts in this topic

Having the search display results from your own list would be great. I know there is one when you open your own list, but its a 'notepad-style' search, where the whole string must match exactly. I guess allowing people to toggle this feature would be better.

It makes it easier to check if you have a certain file, or check if a file has hashed, or quickly create a magnet to the file, instead of having to navigate through your list every time.

What do you think?

it would be much more effective if the client marked the files you already have in share instead of adding to the search result.

it would be much more effective if the client marked the files you already have in share instead of adding to the search result.

It does actually do that afaik :).

That's not more effective.

If adding your own results in the search is too hard, then the search function that's already present when you open your own filelist should be improved. Right now it's a Notepad-style search, making it almost useless.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0