Abel

No search results shown

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am connected to Apex on both my TCP and UDP and if I got to www.canyouseeme.org , they say that they can. If I search something, it shows that it is searching, but I never get any search results. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks

if you dont get any search results back it can only be because one ore more of these three reasons

1) the string you search for has no match

2) your search is blocked by the hub

3) your do not forward your udp port correctly or its blocked by your own firewall.

of those i'd say number 3 is the most likely

I also have similar problem. Some time ago search work, i do not make any changes.

I tryed seach popular string, disabled firewall, check connection show tcp and utp ports open. Also connected to 6 hubs...

How do I track issue?

Edit: Changed connection settings to passive, work like charm :(

I'm having problems getting the search function to work, as it will not display any results even when looking for an exact file that I know is there on a user. Also, segmented downloading no longer works on 1.1.0 and the new 1.2.0 beta.

I have port forwarding and the check connection reports both TCP and UDP report a connection.

I'm able to download files with no problem, and users are able to upload files from me.

The Windows firewall is disabled.

AVAST is un-installed.

Not sure what else to check to make search and segmenting downloading work again.

EDIT:

Did some reading, and another person said I needed to add one more TCP port, with a different port# than TCP and UDP, and put this new port# in the TLS window in settings. I did this and it still does not bring up any results. When I search, I've used "windows"; "windows*", and "windows*.*" with no results. Here are my router settings:

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg70/Wa...955/router1.jpg