Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NadaWTB

1.0 Public Beta

5 posts in this topic

Congats guys on the 1.0 Public Beta release, I do realize this is just a early beta, but for a user client I think the client checking and raw commands should be removed. This is just my opinion and you know what that say about opinions and assholes, everyone has one and they usually stink. :thumbsup:

I know the same, but in the way: Everyone has one, but not everyone shows it. :thumbsup:

Seriously, I don't think these commands take too much place or resources (if any). So in my a... opinion :) , let them be.

I know the same, but in the way: Everyone has one, but not everyone shows it. :(

Seriously, I don't think these commands take too much place or resources (if any). So in my a... opinion :lol: , let them be.

As a hub admin I would prefer my users not have these features. There is no reason for users to have and use those features, that is for OPs to worry about and if it is in there some users will attempt to set it up.

These features which are of no use to them and can't be used on your hub? Why would you prefer to deny them access to something which they can't use?

This is targetted mainly as a sharing client, but semi-unofficially, it's jsut refered to as the regular version or whatever. To me, that means that it having a few (because it's not many - or all the ones I would like in the OP client) OP based features is not a problem. It also means the people who just OP on one hub don't have to run seperate clients. U ntil the OP client is released at least, I don't feel OP-related fetures should be removed, if ever.

As a hub admin I would prefer my users not have these features. There is no reason for users to have and use those features, that is for OPs to worry about and if it is in there some users will attempt to set it up.

users that don't have keys can't use any op features, so there really is no reason to remove them....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0