Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lee

Announcing Bulletsphere.com

12 posts in this topic

We have been working on a custom built Content Management System based on phpBB3 over the past few years, in our spare time. The system (known as ClickCMS) uses the phpBB3 database to display front page content and has been used for ADCPortal for the past few months, with Bulletsphere being the latest addition.

Bulletsphere.com hosts the latest demos or updates for gamers around the world, at lightning fast speeds. The site design has been in development for a few weeks, and is ready for public use. Bulletsphere provides the latest gaming news aswell as files on its front page, and is currently looking for enthusiastic gamers to help contribute.

If you're interested in future ADC development or gaming, visit the respected sites above and help support our projects. As always we're working hard to produce the next version of ApexDC++, so please be patient.

Elurnemer likes this

Damn is that really clickcms still ?

Yes, a few modifications have been made but its still ClickCMS. :unsure:

Who made the mods ? Crise or You ? Cause i love that look really impressed

Edited by Toast

Who made the mods ? Crise or You ? Cause i love that look really impressed

Neither, as far as I know.... I don't know exactly how it has been modded but I don't think that many functional changes have been made, because the phpbb theme engine is used throughout the system thus changing the site look from ground up is "easy".

Neither, as far as I know.... I don't know exactly how it has been modded but I don't think that many functional changes have been made, because the phpbb theme engine is used throughout the system thus changing the site look from ground up is "easy".

Actually, phpBB has some limitations with its functions...causing headaches.

If you want the functionality changes of ClickCMS I'll send them to you Crise. There are some modifications I requested which are implemented.

Actually, phpBB has some limitations with its functions...causing headaches.

If you want the functionality changes of ClickCMS I'll send them to you Crise. There are some modifications I requested which are implemented.

Sure, I'd gladly take a look.

Nice, awaiting registration on ADCPortal. :crying:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/bullet/public_html/common.php on line 37: exec() has been disabled for security reasons

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/bullet/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 431: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/bullet/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 432: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/bullet/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 433: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/bullet/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 434: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3184)

Fatal error: ./forums/cache/ is NOT writable. in /home/bullet/public_html/forums/includes/acm/acm_file.php on line 109

Something is wrong with it???

Something is wrong with it???

When I'm not lazy I will fix it and work on it. :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0