mappy

user list alternate colours

6 posts in this topic

alternatelistbgcolourssm4.png

i really like the user list alternate colours. however, they keep messing up, which is pretty jarring. i havn't isolated quite when and where it happens, but it's repetitive..

you turn it on in file > settings > appearance > options > 'use custom list background style', right down the bottom. i think that's it anyways. in response to your other thread, the xml settings are subsets of each other, so the style can be there in the themefile without being applied..

as for my problem though, it seems apexdc isn't forcing a redraw of the pane when a user parts. selecting an item, or dragging the window off the screen and back again, obviously causes the frame to redraw, fixing the graphics.. but that's silly, i shouldn't have to do that. can anyone reproduce this..? [on xp or otherwise]

42405983dx7.jpg

Here's an example of forcing it to redraw, by dragging the window half off the screen, and back again. In the next release, could you please make the backgrounds redraw when a user parts?

you turn it on in file > settings > appearance > options > 'use custom list background style', right down the bottom.

Thank you very much, that was it. I would never find it myself :unsure:

And it will be good if alternate BG color can be specified. With some color schemes default color looks very bad.