Osmium

Problem with ApexDC 0.4.0

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I wanted to install ApexDC 0.4.0 but when I start fires the update and I have to update the program, and perhaps not so I downloaded an older version of that right to change it later. Even after the inclusion of options so that you do not check for updates it is now not only checks the message pops up, and the program is off. This update is not needed, but force the user to a newer version. Is to somehow work around? Please help, bless. :)

Hello, I wanted to install ApexDC 0.4.0 but when I start fires the update and I have to update the program, and perhaps not so I downloaded an older version of that right to change it later. Even after the inclusion of options so that you do not check for updates it is now not only checks the message pops up, and the program is off. This update is not needed, but force the user to a newer version. Is to somehow work around? Please help, bless. :)

This has been answered a few times over Osmium. Please search the forum before posting. :)

I can not find, can you show me. :) It is in general a chance to normal run version of this program? If you do not why they are to download. :)

/edit

It is silly, even from stable version 1.1.0 to force the user to install version 1.2.0, which is in the tests.

It is silly, even from stable version 1.1.0 to force the user to install version 1.2.0, which is in the tests.

Oh, but that is not true you can run 1.1.0, yes you'll get the update message but you can turn that off in settings...

As for not being able to run 0.4.0 normally, well that is because it is a very very old version and it is not wise to use an old version of an open source application for various reasons.

I know that we can turn off but after the exemption is not only checks the update immediately pops up a window and the program is approved, it closes. So are the two versions, 0.4.0 and 1.1.0. :-/

Another one question is the ability to exclude options TTH, it is possible to connect with old verions DC and oDC, I am on the LAN.

I know that we can turn off but after the exemption is not only checks the update immediately pops up a window and the program is approved, it closes. So are the two versions, 0.4.0 and 1.1.0. :-/

Another one question is the ability to exclude options TTH, it is possible to connect with old verions DC and oDC, I am on the LAN.

Well 1.1.0 should run fine, and it does here at least... 0.4.0 should shut down, so there is the difference between those two versions.

Regarding TTH, it is not possible to turn it off unfortunately.