Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newborn

Sort Tabs

10 posts in this topic

I have about 8 rows of Tabs on my client as I op. Would it be possible to have a button to sort the tabs so all the hubs are together then the bots, then pm's?

Indeed it would, if it's going to be easy to code. Would it cause the client to hange for a little bit though?

There is my point of view. It would be perfect if the client could remember which PM to which hub belongs, so by clicking the button it could change tab order. I. e.:

Hub1 Hub1Message Hub1PMUser Hub2 Hub2Message Hub2PMUser or

Hub1 Hub2 Hub1Message Hub2Message Hub1PMUser Hub2PMUser

http://forums.apexdc.net/index.php?showtopic=262

You should have alook for the Tree layout I requested instead of tabs, it involved the client putting all PM (and chat rooms) as leaves under the name of the appropriate hub, hwoever, apparently there is some limitations in the clients which made it too hard to be worth it. :( I would assume the same is therefore the case here.

I've read that another dev has done it.... I guess i need to track that client down now.. I will have a google later :(

I was thinking more like this.

I have 3 roews of tabs. And more in drop down on side. How dificult would it be to be able to move from drop down to a tab?

This is a great feature, I usually have 2 rows, grouping would be perfect ;)

Yes, this is a great feature and now would it be possible to save sorting type (by ip or share size for example)? After run program and press to column header size i close program, and after run apexdc again i want see sort by size (not nick name = default)

sorry an fun to my english :)

There is already option for opening non-hub tabs in the front which pretty much achieves this effect you suggest

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0