Patch

Spam Filter in PM's

50 posts in this topic

...Remove my script, uncheck your fav hubs, then add my script again, and you will see, witch hub is the easter egg.

Thanks, it`s help

Now i figured out, what's caused the error.

So there is version 1.11, witch runs fine with Apex 1.2 final and Lua2.0

We coud go back to the developement, what functions shoud i implement? I need ideas...

Now, there is version 1.2

This version contains some bugfixes:

Now the PM type (hubPm or normalPm) displayed correctly in the filterspams.txt.

Now there is no more double display (ignore and spaming) when ignoreing somebody by using ignorelist.

Maybe next version will contain an auto silencer, because some bot sends their spams in every 2-3 minutes.

I have problem with last version(1.2)

apex show me this:

beztytuugilbcx.jpg

^ Failed to load antispam.lua: %1 Is not a valid win32 application

where is the problem?

I have no "/scripts" folder. how i can install it?

create the folder and put the files there according to the howto file :thumbsup:

Have problem with this plugin.

I download antispam012 and unpack to ..\ApexDC++\Scripts\(antispam.lua)

I put plugin: LuaPlugin.dll (v2.0.0.0) to ..\ApexDC++\Plugins\(LuaPlugin.dll)

When I start application & plugin doesn't work - (don't show enything). How I must to do to working plugin?

btw I read "how to use.txt" and I add last line to antispam.lua

What I'm doing wrong?

Have problem with this plugin.

I download antispam012 and unpack to ..\ApexDC++\Scripts\(antispam.lua)

I put plugin: LuaPlugin.dll (v2.0.0.0) to ..\ApexDC++\Plugins\(LuaPlugin.dll)

When I start application & plugin doesn't work - (don't show enything). How I must to do to working plugin?

btw I read "how to use.txt" and I add last line to antispam.lua

What I'm doing wrong?

Other scripts works fine? (uptime, bier)

Now, there is version 1.3!

bugfix: Works without Faworites.xml file (bcdc++ related)

Improvement:

- now fully working menu

- will not send "/as fgdfgd" commands to hub

antispam013.zip

Nice script, i installed it with no problems

But I'd like to receive the *SPAM* message in the main chat (if possible?)and not in the status bar, any idea how to do that? i used the' /as texttomain on' option and still no change. Or to receive it in a separate pm window or something other than that status bar where i almost never look :whistling:

Same thing happens with the /uptime reply but that's a whole different story i suppose and has nothing to do with your script.

PS: Should i have asked this on the Lua Plugin 2.00 topic? if so, i apologise.

Nice script, i installed it with no problems

But I'd like to receive the *SPAM* message in the main chat (if possible?)and not in the status bar, any idea how to do that? i used the' /as texttomain on' option and still no change. Or to receive it in a separate pm window or something other than that status bar where i almost never look :whistling:

Same thing happens with the /uptime reply but that's a whole different story i suppose and has nothing to do with your script.

PS: Should i have asked this on the Lua Plugin 2.00 topic? if so, i apologise.

"Text to main" copies the whole spam to the main chat window (to the spammer's hub main chat window). I think, you just want single line in main chat window like: "AS filter blocked spam form [xyz]userxyz". I can do this, but it will display only in the spammer's hub main chat. So that line not displayed in other hub's main chat window. That's why we use the status bar. Maybe i can put some sound to the script.

"Text to main" copies the whole spam to the main chat window (to the spammer's hub main chat window). I think, you just want single line in main chat window like: "AS filter blocked spam form [xyz]userxyz". I can do this, but it will display only in the spammer's hub main chat. So that line not displayed in other hub's main chat window. That's why we use the status bar. Maybe i can put some sound to the script.

Yeah, i thought there was already an option that sends the filtered message in the active main chat window (just like a regular line of text) or like when you uncheck the "filter kick messages" and they show up on the chat afterwards. But i only thought that this option might already be and i just can't find the right setting for it, if it's not, i don't think it's worth the trouble for you to make it. It would be nice though to be able to click on a link if you find it interesting... and you can't do that if the line of text goes in the status bar:)

Congratulations are in order for this very nice script, i personally don't *really really* need it since i only stay on one tiny hub, but I'm sure there are loads of users who will benefit from it.

Later edit: Actually, i found that /as readspam [number] does exactly what i wanted, except it's not automatic, which is not a big deal, thank you for taking your time to answer me, it was most kind.

You could actually use separate PM window if wanted... if you send PM to yourself. :whistling:

Can this plugin be extended to filter mainchat messages as well?

For example, some hubs have annoying trivia bots, or on some other hubs there are annoying mainchat messages when some VIP user joins... but who cares? :huh:

Thank you for reply.

Can this plugin be extended to filter mainchat messages as well?

For example, some hubs have annoying trivia bots, or on some other hubs there are annoying mainchat messages when some VIP user joins... but who cares? ^_^

Thank you for reply.

With the lua plugin 1.3.0 can't. The chat listener is not work in that release. With the next lua plugin release i think can be done your idea.

Error occurs in antispam filter:

[2010-03-14 18:48] LUA ERROR: D:\Archive\ApexDC++\Scripts\antispam.lua:179: attempt to index global 'dcpp' (a nil value)

All setting is defaults. No modifies in filter*.txt files.

Startup.lua file contains only:

dofile( DC():GetAppPath() .. "Scripts\\antispam.lua" )

How many times get this error?

What is your client, and lua plugin version?

Line 179 is the start of the menu listener, it will catch your /as or /antispam massages from main chat. I thested it on current 1.3.1 x64, works well.

Antispam filter  - v1.3 (all Filter???.txt is defaults).

DC cleint - ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (x86)

LUA Plugin - 2.0.1.0

lua5.1.dll - 5.1.4.0

lua51.dll - 5.1.4.0

startup.lua - 

dofile( DC():GetAppPath() .. "Scripts\\antispam.lua" )

Error is generated every time on ApexDC++ startup.

/as and /antispam commands are not worked -

[20:44:39] *** Unknown command: as

[20:44:47] *** Unknown command: antispam

P.S.: Can you post your startup.lua file? May be this is cause of accident. 

Antispam filter  - v1.3 (all Filter???.txt is defaults).

DC cleint - ApexDC++ 1.3.1 (x86)

LUA Plugin - 2.0.1.0

lua5.1.dll - 5.1.4.0

lua51.dll - 5.1.4.0

startup.lua - 

Error is generated every time on ApexDC++ startup.

/as and /antispam commands are not worked -

P.S.: Can you post your startup.lua file? May be this is cause of accident. 

Sorry for my late react.

lua5.1.dll - 5.1.4.0

lua51.dll - 5.1.4.0

These files come from where? These files are not present in my apex installation. Try 1 thing: delete all of the .txt files, then lanch the client. My script will generate these files, and maybe you will se some information in the systemlog. (from the view menu in apex's menu bar)

startup.zip

Sorry for my late react.

lua5.1.dll - 5.1.4.0

lua51.dll - 5.1.4.0

These files come from where? These files are not present in my apex installation. Try 1 thing: delete all of the .txt files, then lanch the client. My script will generate these files, and maybe you will se some information in the systemlog. (from the view menu in apex's menu bar)

Thank you, now all works ok.

But, log.lua and uptime.lua from your startup.lua are absent in standart plugin installation set (). I found them in BCDC++ package, but...  log.lua is not worked in ApexDC++. Can you help me, where i can find BCDC++ lua scrips ported to ApexDC++ ?

Thank you, now all works ok.

But, log.lua and uptime.lua from your startup.lua are absent in standart plugin installation set (). I found them in BCDC++ package, but...  log.lua is not worked in ApexDC++. Can you help me, where i can find BCDC++ lua scrips ported to ApexDC++ ?

Uptime.lua and Log.lua works fine with Apex 1.3.1, i think, these scripts came from BCDC++, but quite old scripts. I think, nobody porting scripts from BCDC to Apex.

I will post these scripts, and maybe other working scripts to the forum, after some tryout.

***update - my log.lua is older than wich included in actual bcdc. The newer version not works.

post-785-127046491071_thumb.png

post-785-127046492037_thumb.png

log.zip

uptime.zip

The thing is no porting should be necessary... although the most recent changes to the lua part from bcdc are not done by the plugin yet.

Windows 7 64bit. ApexDC 1.3.5 x64

[15:25:24] LUA ERROR: C:\Program Files\ApexDC++\Scripts\antispam.lua:337: chunk has too many syntax levels

In FilterSpams.txt I replace all words "spam" to "spa_m". It was corrects this error.

Also was error, because file located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\lis.KONTUR\Application Data\ApexDC++\DCPlusPlus.xml

Windows 7 64bit. ApexDC 1.3.5 x64

In FilterSpams.txt I replace all words "spam" to "spa_m". It was corrects this error.

Also was error, because file located in:

C:\Documents and Settings\lis.KONTUR\Application Data\ApexDC++\DCPlusPlus.xml

Your ApexDC is installed to the Application Data folder?

When you got the error u used the "/as readspam #" command?

I saw someone having this problem before... but there was no real answer how to fix it

[19:07:36] ** Loaded antispam filter v1.3 **

[19:07:36] Antispam filter: HI! I will protect you from unwanted PM's. For more details, type: /antispam

[19:07:36] LUA ERROR: ...\Scripts\antispam.lua:179: attempt to index global 'dcpp' (a nil value)

I'm using latest apexdc++ 1.3.8 and latest plugins, and I guess antispam 1.3 is the latest one too...

Ideas anyone?