Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newborn

Logging

5 posts in this topic

I would like the option to choose logging in Fav's on a per hub basis. At the moment all clients Log all main chats if you have the box ticked.. I had to stop logging as the text file for some triva hubs was getting massive ;)

Hmm, I can see the use for this, you'd just need default, and then to override with yes or no. I can't see any major disadvantages to this other than maybe cluttering the hub favorites dialog. I think I might use it... It's nothing essential though.

It depends how much hard disk space you have I suppose.

I am confused when I see this term essential feature, I thought we were just adding little things that make the client better.... :(

What I mean by essential (most of the time) is now much people who use the feature.... how much demand there is for it. There time which would be needed to put into the feature I guess also effects it, but not by much (simlpy meaning if a feature requires massive changes to the client, it probably won't happen). Essential stuff is stuff that lots of users may want and use basically. There is so much stuff to add (even suggested just since the Priview Release went public.) that you have to give other more "essential" stuff higher priority.

I can only speak for myself, and what I mean when you see me use the term.

I hope that makes sense,

Greg

P.S. I already stated my opinions regarding the feature, nothing really new to say in relation to your post about this feautre request.

Ok fair enough, I know someone else has mentioned this is a good idea to me...

Whats everyone else's thoughts ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0