Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D-BorG

User Download history

4 posts in this topic

I would like if U could make possible that the client remmembers from what user Ur dowloading file even if they R not online... Manny times i forget from whom i started 2 download file... and we can check when was the last time that user visited HUB... so 2C is it possible its a dead link....

I would like if U could make possible that the client remmembers from what user Ur dowloading file even if they R not online... Manny times i forget from whom i started 2 download file... and we can check when was the last time that user visited HUB... so 2C is it possible its a dead link....

Download Queue > look along the columns and you'll find Users, where it lists all users and shows whether they are online or offline.

Download Queue > look along the columns and you'll find Users, where it lists all users and shows whether they are online or offline.

oh i meant on what hub they were when they were Online....

4 example i start download from some user, or from 2 users on different HUBs...

then shutdown my comp....

and if its not some of my favorite HUBs with autolog on .... i dont know 2 wich HUB 2 connect....

it only says user offline....

i hope i explained better this time...

maybe not. lol

oh i meant on what hub they were when they were Online....

4 example i start download from some user, or from 2 users on different HUBs...

then shutdown my comp....

and if its not some of my favorite HUBs with autolog on .... i dont know 2 wich HUB 2 connect....

it only says user offline....

i hope i explained better this time...

maybe not. lol

Yes you did. This is a decent suggestion if not already implemented... I can't remember now *goes and checks* :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0