Lee

Released: ApexDC++ 0.1.0 (Preview 1)

51 posts in this topic

I have only one thing to say/ask: There is no TTH check after download completes … why ? Are you going to implement this in the near future or I have to go back to PWDC ?

There no longer needs to be an option. It verifies as it downloads. :D

There no longer needs to be an option. It verifies as it downloads. :D

Then again if i have some spare time i might as well at an option for this, but it is not a priority in any way.

was wondering whats the differnts with strong dc looks the same only different name ?

look at the changelog :) (though it misses some things)

this program is brill.

Congratulated guys, you really did a good job. And yes Lee you capt all your promises.

I have allready use Apex++ the hole day and looks great.

So now i'm waiting for the OP version :)

Keep going on guys, you make a lot of users happy whit this.

(K)Beertje

Hello, sorry for my bad english.. the client works greatly, but can you implement the ö ü ä characters for writing. I can see only this characters, when i recieve a message from another client, but i can't write it. Thx very well for this client.

Hello, sorry for my bad english.. the client works greatly, but can you implement the ö ü ä characters for writing. I can see only this characters, when i recieve a message from another client, but i can't write it. Thx very well for this client.

disable: "Remove diacritic marks from Czech chars" (remind me to disable this by default for pr2, Lee)

disable: "Remove diacritic marks from Czech chars" (remind me to disable this by default for pr2, Lee)

thx works perfect :-)

was wondering whats the differnts with strong dc looks the same only different name ?

at the moment apexdc seems to be like strongdc but more features will arrive with upcoming new versions

Well, I have been running it strong for about 13 hours and it is looking good so far...Bring on the Op version, lets Rock!!

at the moment apexdc seems to be like strongdc but more features will arrive with upcoming new versions

Well, Crise just told you what was different. Check the changelog and tour pages.. I don't see permanent ignore lists in SDC++ ;)

Looks good..........any timescales for the OP version Crise? ;)

No not atm. i don't think so... and i'm not the best person to give out any dates etc. about the op version...

No not atm. i don't think so... and i'm not the best person to give out any dates etc. about the op version...

Ok Crise.........no problemo ;)

if i click on "update check" apexDC says that a new version is available: 0.1.0.21

is it only a "fixed bugs" version?

if i click on "update check" apexDC says that a new version is available: 0.1.0.21

is it only a "fixed bugs" version?

No, this is an alpha version. Sorry... will update it to the official version. ^_^

Default skin font is broken. It don't show all specific characters (for example i'm lithuanian and I can't see č, it shows c and so on)

Default skin font is broken. It don't show all specific characters (for example i'm lithuanian and I can't see č, it shows c and so on)

I think that disabling "Remove diactric marks from Czech chars" (the option is placed in Appearance) might help, as Crise has already stated somewhere.

Edited by Zlobomir

First of all Good work :D

This is a great client and I have been looking forward to its release :)

only one thing... this Apex DC++ 0.1.0 has same annoying bug as strong 2.0 had, when you have "check users on join" enabled, the client checks not only users, but OPs and bots as well. Since bots do not respond to that function, they sit needlessly in my activity window and download queue having to be manually removed. will this be fixed or maybe you guys allready have fixed it:)

Hmmm.. not sure about bots, but it do get ops list, is there an option I missed? :)

and there wilbe a Op client soon right?

Im gonna stick to Apex:) Again guys, GOOD WORK ^_^

First of all Good work :)

This is a great client and I have been looking forward to its release :P

only one thing... this Apex DC++ 0.1.0 has same annoying bug as strong 2.0 had, when you have "check users on join" enabled, the client checks not only users, but OPs and bots as well. Since bots do not respond to that function, they sit needlessly in my activity window and download queue having to be manually removed. will this be fixed or maybe you guys allready have fixed it:)

Hmmm.. not sure about bots, but it do get ops list, is there an option I missed? :)

and there wilbe a Op client soon right?

Im gonna stick to Apex:) Again guys, GOOD WORK :)

Hi, Big Muscle fixed checking bots in StrongDC++ cvs 169, and ApexDC++ is based on 2.01 which is cvs 170 I believe.

Hi.

Thanks for the great job. Still had not enough time to test it well. Noticed one thing like in new StrongDC which I don't like. When you search for exact nick etc in the searchbox which is under the list of users - I have to push enter every time I change the contents. can it be fixed - because it is not convenient. Even if I stopped searching - I have to clear the box and push enter again to be able to see all users again.

thank you.

Hi.

Thanks for the great job. Still had not enough time to test it well. Noticed one thing like in new StrongDC which I don't like. When you search for exact nick etc in the searchbox which is under the list of users - I have to push enter every time I change the contents. can it be fixed - because it is not convenient. Even if I stopped searching - I have to clear the box and push enter again to be able to see all users again.

thank you.

Already requested, and is currently being looked into. Please search next time, and welcome to the forums. ;)

Айде на най-добрия ДС-клиент момчета!/Come on boys-attack with the the best DC-client/ on bulgarian/