Lee

New beta testers

32 posts in this topic

We have been working through the list of applications sent in from our previous development update, and have successfully chosen our new beta testers. These testers have been accepted to help us improve the stability of ApexDC++ versions before they hit public release status and offer their feedback on any new ideas.

The new testers include adombom, burek, matthawke, Ophite, and Server (view all testers). There are a few pending applications that require replies before we promote them (we'll update this list once this process is complete). Alongside these changes, we have decided to demote some testers that we feel are no longer required.

If you didn't have time to email us, don't worry. We may still consider people, so feel free to email us with the relevant information.

For everybody looking forward to the 1.2 release, watch this space.

I just got the email that you are hiring the testers :blink:

I'm thinking about it ... but i'm not sure if i will have time to test due to my business trip.

Anyway, we will see :stuart:

Regards.

RockerWL

I try to verify the program in a lan party (+ 100 people in local area network) and a server with 15TB.

Sorry for my English (translator)

Glad to be part of the beta testing team. I look forward to assisting with the development of ApexDC in whatever way I can. :stuart:

Bah!!

You never chose me?!? :angry:

We have accepted applicants to become new beta testers for ApexDC++.

Unfortunately you haven't been accepted, but when we're searching for new

testers next time, we hope you will email in again.

Is their any point?

leeb9972

Bah!!

You never chose me?!? :angry:

We have accepted applicants to become new beta testers for ApexDC++.

Unfortunately you haven't been accepted, but when we're searching for new

testers next time, we hope you will email in again.

Is their any point?

leeb9972

What you see there is called politeness :), no need to get angry over it.

Many others got a mail exactly like yours, the acceptance rate for applications this time around was approximately 20% (so really not that many got accepted in the end, as you can see).

Just for the record the percentage count is just an estimate I threw from my head didn't count it in any way.

With respect,

I am glad to help the beta testing team. Tell me how and I will serv you about the development of ApexDC.

Best regards,

Virgiliu Ionescu

With respect,

I am glad to help the beta testing team. Tell me how and I will serv you about the development of ApexDC.

Best regards,

Virgiliu Ionescu

Read the previous announcement and you should be set. :angry:

i got another email 1 hour after the email stating that i was unsuccesfull ...."If you didn't manage to send your application in, there's still time"

Can i try again? Is it just "pot luck" ?

leeb9972

i got another email 1 hour after the email stating that i was unsuccesfull ...."If you didn't manage to send your application in, there's still time"

Can i try again? Is it just "pot luck" ?

leeb9972

It's not pot luck leeb9972. We select people who we feel will be up to the job on what they've said. You're not likely to get in if you email us immediately again. :angry:

Anxious we are? :)

:( Yeah, probably, I need to do something about that soon though :crying:

Give it time... :crying: keep a close, not to close, eye on the forum and ... you will know :(