Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old Indain

Favorite Users

4 posts in this topic

If this has be discussed before please feel free to slander/browbeat and take away my dc++ for a day.

I have noticed that I am having some issues with the client remembering users that I have set to favorite, with a open slot at all times.

I have to grant them a slot no matter what, isn't the client supposed to take care of that?

Anyone else having this problem?

I have never really looked into the matter in any great depth. However, my favorite users seem to always have a slot. I am unsure if this is luck on their part or proof that the feature works....

this could be caused by NMDC and it's pesudo CID's, because when you make an nmdc user a fav user it will be hub specific due to the way the CIDs for NMDC users are made.

Well, I thought about that, however the user's are all ops on my hub, and we are all using 1.10 apex

I find a lot of this stuff is software and ISP issues in the long run. It could be the hub software itself I imagine. We use the newest version of Ynhub, and I have it on a dedicated server with a static ip. But it has been very steady and I see no errors showing from that side.

I have this little thing with the favorite users going on for some time, just waited to bring it up, just to see if maybe it was me or them, or if it would clear up.

this could be caused by NMDC and it's pesudo CID's, because when you make an nmdc user a fav user it will be hub specific due to the way the CIDs for NMDC users are made.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0