Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
romulus

search for alts and segs does not work.

4 posts in this topic

This client does not search for or find tth alternatives and don't bother telling me it does because i know for a fact it doesn't and the segmented downloading feature is almost completely useless. Ive asked about this many times before here and just got sunshine blown up my ass. Ive proven to myself by testing that tth auto search for alts does not work and segmented downloading with this client is a waste of time. The way ive proven it is by finding the files and then searching for tth alternatives and watching as it doesnt find them when I know for a fact they are there and as i have a slot granted to me for files i watch as it almost never finds any other sources and if i manually search for the sources i find all kinds. Im just letting everyone know. This client is bull****. And now you can all go on and on about how i dont know what im talking about and my testing was invalid and blah blah blah well ive been testing clients now for 3 years and everyone who knows anything know this client sucks. So either fix it or just give it up and move on to something else. If anyone here actually believes this client works is either to sycophantic to admit it or has to much invested to give it up. bye.

yeye whine some more.. if u dont like it quit alltogether since all mods build on sDC even zion that u hold on to so dearly..

Edited by Toast

I must admit I never heard the word sycophantic and I had to look it up to know what it means, but I guess that I must be one as I never noticed that neither auto search and segments didnt work.

either that or my definition of working is different from yours

It works fine for me.....and considering your only 3 yo how can you have been testing clients for as long?

PS Why don't you just admit you don't have a clue how to set DC up and ask for help?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0