Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RoLex

Improvement for Winamp spam

8 posts in this topic

One more. ;)

Winamp spam feature always parses away inleading playlist number from the title, which is not always useful. There is a setting in Winamp that tells whether to display the playlist number in title, or not. The first chat message on second attached picture is while the setting is enabled (checked), second while it's disabled (unchecked).

I don't know much about spam for other players, whether there is something parsed away or not. But anyhow; It would be great to have a checkbox beside the formatting line, which would represent whether to parse away the playlist number or leave "as is" starting from string position 1 (0?), and checked by default, as default setting in Winamp is set to display the number (checked). (if selected player does not include anything at all that is parsed away, the checkbox should be disabled)

By the way, this should be improved in the core application, StrongDC++. :) Maybe I should post same request on StrongDC++ forum too?

Thank you. :P

post-4587-1219307154_thumb.png

post-4587-1219307158_thumb.png

It's not there anymore... as for winamp spam, that would be accessible through /w or /winamp in mainchat...

Crise, can I expect this tiny feature or would I need to modify the source myself? :P

Crise, can I expect this tiny feature or would I need to modify the source myself? :P

Maybe, as soon as I can shift my attention to something new... there are still things to do regarding another feature.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0