Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NadaWTB

StrongDC++ 2.01 released

4 posts in this topic

ok Strong DC++ Version: 2.01

Release date: 26.7.2006

is this the one you have been waiting on to build ApexDC++?

ok Strong DC++ Version: 2.01

Release date: 26.7.2006

is this the one you have been waiting on to build ApexDC++?

Split the post from the competition, since that's for entries.

We've have been waiting for 2.00 mainly, and so development is going pretty fast. :)

Split the post from the competition, since that's for entries.

We've have been waiting for 2.00 mainly, and so development is going pretty fast. :)

Very Nice,

As Pothead can confirm, I have been asking for a new op client for quite awhile on the Ptokax forums.

After looking at StrongDC++ 2.01 and reading about an ApexDC++ Op client consisting of features from DCDM++, Zion++ and others, I am very excited at what I see can be the best Op client available to Admins and a very good user client. I will actively promote the ApexDC++ client to my hub, when ready for public consumption. I thank all of you working on this client to help make DC a better place. :P

Very Nice,

As Pothead can confirm, I have been asking for a new op client for quite awhile on the Ptokax forums.

After looking at StrongDC++ 2.01 and reading about an ApexDC++ Op client consisting of features from DCDM++, Zion++ and others, I am very excited at what I see can be the best Op client available to Admins and a very good user client. I will actively promote the ApexDC++ client to my hub, when ready for public consumption. I thank all of you working on this client to help make DC a better. :P

No problem. You shouldn't have to wait long before a public version of the standard client is out. The OP client will take a while longer unfortunately. The standard edition is always going to be our priority due to it being required by most Direct Connect users.

Thanks for your support. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0