Lee

ApexDC++ revealed!

59 posts in this topic

okay peeps, I love the 'window dressing' but frankly, the icon could be a square black box.... it's the guts of the program that interests me. I own a couple of hubs and am active in many more, including TGO. where I'm doing PWDC support. I'm hoping Apex DC is going to make my job easier and faster. However, it is nice to know that the mainchat screen won't blind me! Keep up the good work and don't consider this criticism :) Loco

p.s. how do I get rid of that newbie icon??? I'm not new to any of this! lol :lol:

okay peeps, I love the 'window dressing' but frankly, the icon could be a square black box.... it's the guts of the program that interests me. I own a couple of hubs and am active in many more, including TGO. where I'm doing PWDC support. I'm hoping Apex DC is going to make my job easier and faster. However, it is nice to know that the mainchat screen won't blind me! Keep up the good work and don't consider this criticism :lol: Loco

p.s. how do I get rid of that newbie icon??? I'm not new to any of this! lol :)

The tour was designed to show you what features are going to be available on launch, including the interface screenshots. To get rid of the the newbie title you need to post more. :)

did the tour must say the icons used in peerweb are nicer on toolbar

more own style

The PeerWeb DC++ toolbar icons will be on offer in the customisation page currently being worked on. There you will find emoticons, toolbar icons, user list icons, and dc themes (from pwdc++ too). :)

:D welcome locoguru

:D welcome TiMeTrAVelleR

Edited by balder

How Cute... They're beautiful :D But i think the blue color in blue logo should be more brighter...

GREAT :D

lol,i first tought that THE dc++ client had been release,and neraly had a hart attack :D

Yeah I kinda thought it was released too :/.

Good job on the logos nonetheless!

Looks good guys. I had the please of speaking with lost angel when I saw him on the hub with the client. He had nothing but good things to say. can't wait till it's released to the public. =)

great work guys, i like the blue one too

My Logo: http://rapidshare.de/files/27619552/ApexLogo3.rar.html 17,7 KB

Сьделайте в Apex - анимированные смайлы (gif) :D

Please, make animated smiles (*.gif) in Apex DC++.

Please use imageshack.us, since rapidshare is rubbish. I have to wait too long. :)

Actually the very Dd was pretty fast, but there were annoying mouseclicks to reach it. :D

I like very much the aninerbe's logo, only the letters look too dark-blue for me. What will you say?

Edited by Zlobomir

Please, make animated smiles (*.gif) in Apex DC++.

Actually the very Dd was pretty fast, but there were annoying mouseclicks to reach it. :D

I like very much the aninerbe's logo, only the letters look too dark-blue for me. What will you say?

The download session has expired now, so can you upload the file somewhere.

okay the logos are both very nice... why don't we combine them on an upper left to lower right diagonal, aligning with the inverted V in the design??? That way we all get our choice! :P

okay the logos are both very nice... why don't we combine them on an upper left to lower right diagonal, aligning with the inverted V in the design??? That way we all get our choice! :P

Can you explain further, or produce a rough image of what you're asking?

i think they might mean to have the silver top left colour effect but have the new silver image as the silver part. If this is the meaning i would second it :P

You know, we talked about the Apex Logos For a long time. We finally sorted out which one would be choosen from votes. but I have to say.. IF Crise can do it. I Really Like, some of aninerbe's work, if we could get (beg, bribe, outright pay.. whatever needed) Crise to add some code to create a radio box for us to choose which icons (out of pre determined list) that would be used where, dude THIS would ROCK! (/me goes to hunt down the features request area)

BTW, Welcome Loco, my friend, glad to see you finally on the site.!

You know, we talked about the Apex Logos For a long time. We finally sorted out which one would be choosen from votes. but I have to say.. IF Crise can do it. I Really Like, some of aninerbe's work, if we could get (beg, bribe, outright pay.. whatever needed) Crise to add some code to create a radio box for us to choose which icons (out of pre determined list) that would be used where, dude THIS would ROCK! (/me goes to hunt down the features request area)

BTW, Welcome Loco, my friend, glad to see you finally on the site.!

I can duplicate (redo) those logos in Photoshop. Don't under-estimate too much what I can do - it's the ideas bit I can't do. :P

I like the Blue logo and Splash screen i can't wait for this program seems sweet.

One more vote for the blue. :P But I mean more sky-blue, not so silver... although not too viid. Say, like the forum buttons Add Reply or New Topic.

Edited by Zlobomir

Nice logos, especially the blue one. What I really don't like are "The Windows Vista styled icons"... beautiful images, heh )

I think the old peerweb icons will suit the new body perfectly.

I have modified the logo a bit and this is what i came up with no big changes but i added a bevel and boss as well as burned the blue abit this is just a sample of what i think would be cool

And yes this is PNG ;)

apexlogo.png