AmiloD

How do i put userlist on top of main chat? Apex 1.10

8 posts in this topic

I was happy user of apex 0.4.0 for last 2 years or so. Today it refused to work, great >.>

Anyway Now that i am using Apex 1.10, i cant find any option to put Userlist on top of main chat. It stays on right side, where i dont like it.

So any ideas? Any settings i need to modify in xml files?

Thanks

Something like in this diagram here:post-12869-1213451544_thumb.jpg

Cant be done anymore, that feature was removed back in one of the sdc's.

I was happy user of apex 0.4.0 for last 2 years or so. Today it refused to work, great >.>

Anyway Now that i am using Apex 1.10, i cant find any option to put Userlist on top of main chat. It stays on right side, where i dont like it.

So any ideas? Any settings i need to modify in xml files?

Thanks

Something like in this diagram here:post-12869-1213451544_thumb.jpg

So /switch has been removed ? (i believe that was the command).

So why on the "How to Compile" guides are people still being told to use the Patched WTL.

Since the modification to WTL was for this. Or has more changes been done to WTL for some other feature ?

So why on the "How to Compile" guides are people still being told to use the Patched WTL.

Since the modification to WTL was for this. Or has more changes been done to WTL for some other feature ?

The "How to Compile" guide has not been updated, because I have made the decision not to support compiling ApexDC in these forums anymore because we do not support any custom versions of ApexDC either.

And no patched WTL is not needed anymore...