Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CornHoLi074

v 1.1.0

13 posts in this topic

Hey hello,

I was happy when i received an email from ApexDc concerning the new updated version v1.1.0.

Installed it... but still all the screens are maximizing :) . I want them to cascade since I use 2 monitors!

So maybe in version 1.1.1_cascade_1.0

cheers,

CornHoLiO74

This a feature request.

Crise/Lee/Greg - Pls move

Also, +1 for this feature.

This a feature request.

Crise/Lee/Greg - Pls move

Also, +1 for this feature.

But the feature is allready in ApexDC, just not working :)

But the feature is allready in ApexDC, just not working :)

Not correct... read SDC changelogs to know why... as we often merge with StrongDC

CRISE? PLS put back the winamp toolbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss it a lot.

Another thing that has been a problem of mine since 0.3 version: Altho all my settings are correct all my hubtabs stay bold ALL the time, so i can't see when there is action in a hub or when i get answer in pm. Hubtags stay bald, even when i'm in a certain hub. Any idea why that is? I soooooooo wish i could use the 0.3 version again. With that i didn't have all this.

what does winamp toolbar have to do with p2p application???

As such: nothing, but it was in there before, and now it's gone. Many clients have it, and i happen to be one of the ppl that actually uses it, along with others.

I'm very sorry that Apex users are almost forced to use this new client, as the older ones are no longer working. If winamp toolbar can't come back at least let Apex users deside which Apec version they want to use is what i say.

Liekje (aka Lioness)

As such: nothing, but it was in there before, and now it's gone. Many clients have it, and i happen to be one of the ppl that actually uses it, along with others.

I'm very sorry that Apex users are almost forced to use this new client, as the older ones are no longer working. If winamp toolbar can't come back at least let Apex users deside which Apec version they want to use is what i say.

Liekje (aka Lioness)

We made the choice to disable all old versions because there is a bug in them that allows a remote user to crash your copy of the program at will by sending a certain kind of request. (I am aware of one client at least which implants a function that takes advantage of this bug in a way that could allow user to potentially empty hubs with it... as this issue affects to very many versions of DC++).

as you said, it has nothing to do with p2p, so there's no reason why it should be there.

And who the hell are u to decide that? This is a feature request topic. And as I use p2p to collect music it would be nice if i can listen to it thru my client. Like i said before, it WAS in Apex client before and i think it's a shame it was taken out, so i would like to see it been put back in.

Well consider he is responsible for the client which Apex is built on, i'd say he has a right to decide.

This issue is resolved as far as i'm concerned. After years of using Apex client i've found myself another client that does meet my "wishes".

Here we have a saying: all (good) things come to an end. In this case: the end of using Apex as my client. TY for all the (positive) input, for the willingness to "LISTEN" to a loyal Apex Client User and the "open mindedness" as far as this requested feature goes.