Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BArtus

"Your version contains a serious bug..."

7 posts in this topic

You are using modification of ApexDC, not ApexDC itself.

You really need to update your client, because all old versions of ApexDC and ApexDC speed mod really contains a serious security bug.

If you want migrate to "normal" ApexDC, download new version from here:

http://www.apexdc.net/download/

<<removed: Lets not advertise speedmod>>

Thanks for help :) it works fine now.Wonder why there is no s16.3 version on sourceforge ?

Because he's to lazy to upload it -- actually, he dropped development of ApexDC speed mod half year ago, and agreed to release this version only after I and few other people asked him to do it :)

Btw, this is binary hack of s16.3, not s16.3 itself. SMT fixed security bug in s16.3, and one day ago (today) update system of apexdc.net blocked his version, cause modification based on 0.4.0, not 1.0.0.

One of speed mod users (WAJIM) made a binary hack of 16.3 to bypass update limitations.

link to s16.3 source available here

<<removed>>

i have difficulties uploading to sourceforge because they terminated ftp access, only sftp. i tried latest winscp, but it does not accept my password

link to s16.3 source available here

<<removed>>

i have difficulties uploading to sourceforge because they terminated ftp access, only sftp. i tried latest winscp, but it does not accept my password

what about mailing them ? I really believed in speedmod death after no updates last 1/2 of a year... Glad to see that it's not truth, but SF must be updated too.

We dont support apex mods.

We highly recommend using an unmodded ApexDC++ version to receive support.

Closed