Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Old Indain

Cant get list

6 posts in this topic

Well, here is the first real glitch I have had with the new build.

Everything has been great, no problem staying active, then all of a sudden I lost connection on my tcp port and am now unable to dwnload a list, not to mention grabbing files.

I have tried installing a fresh copy of apex over the existing one....trying like hell to not do a fresh install, however it is looking like that may be the solution.

All my Ip addresses are correct and my xp firewall is turned off and my router settings all seem to be in order.

Any thoughts on this folks?

Well, the problem with the file list seems to have backed off, but, here is something interesting if any of you followed the saga of the direct connect and IP updater.

After getting the client to work in active mode by just using my no-ip to hold my ip and using default in favorite hubs and no ip in the connection window.....Well, I went back to using direct connect and putting my connection IP in the window...The thing started working again, and my TCP connection is back....go figure huh?

I am starting to wonder if it may not be my router.

Maybe it was just the period before the no-ip was updated with your new IP.

Maybe it was just the period before the no-ip was updated with your new IP.

Well I thought about that, but the client had grabbed the ip.

Well I thought about that, but the client had grabbed the ip.

...but haven't been reconnected to the hub?

...but haven't been reconnected to the hub?

No it connected, it just was in a false active mode...I couldn't get list of files, until I put the current IP back into the favorite hubs direct connect window, which btw, I had not had to do in about 2 weeks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0