Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wromania

about simoultaneus dl and speed limit

2 posts in this topic

If we download to many things in same time is a problem? the download speed ill be low (sry my english) for some downloads because that?

About slow download disconnect option. I tried all, cant stop downloads with speed bellow 30 kb/s (for example). Where is the point to dl with low speed? i think this option didnt work cuz we must press the red limit button on main bar to activate it, but the funny thing is this action activate too (not verry sure) the Limit transfer speed tab (even if is this disabled) so all downloads ill have limited and low speed

Or at least we should have a option to stop a download for how many minutes we want (making right click on a download bar we have only options like:

- remove all (this delete "for ever" the download)

- close connection - with no point, cuz the connection start again after 1 minute - and also this option isnt avaible for some downloads, dont know why

- disconect all users - same - the connection start again after 1 minute- and this too isnt avaible always

So the only good solution is to pause a download, but we need to make few clicks or to go in download folder to acces this option...

And Pause should have a choice like "until restart or for xx minutes, cuz we cant search later thousands of paused downloads in different folders, to start them

DC is not supposed to be fast, it download's up to 15 items at once to make the speed. SO don't expect massive speed's from a single file. Unless it has a lot of peers.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0