Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zlobomir

Installer and language files

6 posts in this topic

As the size of language files is funny, I am proposing once more to include the language pack in the installer. Maybe we can think of some way to detect the selected language, so then pressing a button "Check for language pack update" will check for the latest version of the respective language. ;)

As the size of language files is funny, I am proposing once more to include the language pack in the installer. Maybe we can think of some way to detect the selected language, so then pressing a button "Check for language pack update" will check for the latest version of the respective language. ;)

Yeah, simple as the software Notepad++ ( look it's installer and when the installation is finished when you start the program ) like. It's will be good. Or some other software - translators creates installers ONLY the translator packs ( for their countries ). Or in 1 installer - all lang packs. Some programs are named "Multilanguage" ;).

:thumbsup: That`s a good one .Unfortunetly it`s hard to find people to help his project. I tried for 10 years to convice Microsoft to adopt my multilinguage oparating sistem,and all they manage to do is a lauzy unilnguage interface, a translation program that most of thr time it doesn`t work ,and also speach recognition progran that works just for a few languges ,and just fot 20% of their capacity

:thumbsup: That`s a good one .Unfortunetly it`s hard to find people to help his project. I tried for 10 years to convice Microsoft to adopt my multilinguage oparating sistem,and all they manage to do is a lauzy unilnguage interface, a translation program that most of thr time it doesn`t work ,and also speach recognition progran that works just for a few languges ,and just fot 20% of their capacity

Corporations and politics prefer globalization and english-speaking zombies, so there will be no any food for translators. :P

I believe this is something we'll look at eventually. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0